Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so,if fee has gone,deks is having a break,and kats is on holiday,whats the worst that can happen on the forum,it could be like your teenager adertising there birthday on facebook,so come on then all you middle aged rebels,what would you do if you had the energy and the other half would let you,

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Not taking a break GC I am going

like fee I too am off may pop in now and again but not here asI have been for the past 12 months

au revoir

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
What ? No mods ? Hmmmmm
Good job I don't know yet how to upload pics onto the forum whilst viewing it on my Ipad.Edited by: JUKEOFYORK

·
Registered
998 Posts
Best behaviour all, Kats is away for a rest and fun , does not need to come back to a mess on here. Tc

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
JUKEOFYORK said:
What ? No mods ? Hmmmmm
Good job I don't know yet how to upload pics onto the forum whilst viewing it on my Ipad.
joy,what with living in thirsk,and in a close,and having an ipad,very soon you will be having lunch at mid day,and dinner at 7.00pm,and being as posh as the laird of glencairn,carry on dear boy,

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
Don't worry, I'm here reading
lol
So no late nights, I want you all in by 10 and don't want any mess leaving around!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dan said:
 lol
So no late nights, I want you all in by 10 and don't want any mess leaving around!
Dan,dear boy,all in by ten,all in where,or what,be more specific please these rough boys on here could get the wrong idea,

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
glencairn said:
Dan said:
 lol
Dan,dear boy,all in by ten,all in where,or what,be more specific please these rough boys on here could get the wrong idea,
and mess,have you seen the tesco bags in joys boot.[the dirty boy]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts