Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hola

This is my first time on the forum - activated at last. I'm off to Nissan on Sat to test the diesel and petrol models ready to make the big life changing decision which Juke to purchase. Really hope the test drive doesn't disappoint as I fell in love with the car the first time I saw one (how sad is that)! Any advice on which model to get or to avoid would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx

NellyJuke

·
Registered
754 Posts
If you pick white your price negotiations will be starting £400 lower!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
hi welcome to the forum
first you must decide on budget and eaxactly what you want
personally i would be looking at Acenta trim level upwards and if affordable go for premiuim spec
but then that also depends on what toys you want, when i first decided to buy i was having acenta then looked at sport trim but decided it was worth the extra for premium
but if you want keyless ign leather seats and folding mirrors its the tekna trim
fuel wise will depend on what you want if you want the turboor 4wd the it will have to be petrol
auto is also only petrol 1.6 normal petrol is 5 speed
diesel is 6 speed
personally I would have the diesel I believe its allround a beter vehicle.
although it can be said that the extra cost for diesel over its 3-5 year life is not worth it unless you do lots of miles its all down to personal choice
at the end of the day as long as you but one the rest is all about what you want

good luck for the weekend

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
silverjuke said:
If you pick white your price negotiations will be starting £400 lower!
thats because its not painted

tbf some colours also have less of a wait might be worth asking about that if you have a few colours in mind

·
Registered
199 Posts
If you do the miles go for diesel but If your like me and do 10,000 miles a year it will take you 5 years before you pay the difference back for the extra cost of the diesel, I went for petrol manual acenta premium, can't fault it yet!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks to all for the advice. I've currently got 2l diesel, so diesel would be the preferred option but I will keep an open mind. I did fancy black but that is only avail 2WD, so it could be grey! Again will keep an open mind and ask for dely times on various colours.

Will let you know how I get on, just hope it doesn't snow again in the meantime as that would be a huge disappointment if I cannot get there! Whilst it only snows icing sugar in Manchester out in the sticks we get the proper stuff, not as bad as Scotland but challenging all the same.

NJ

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the advice, not sure the shoe budget would like the expense of 4WD model as where would my shoe funds come from....! Will see what offer I can get then hopefully the big decision will be made at some point over the weekend.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
i am confused now one post you said black only available on 2wd
anyhow black is available on all models their are 2 different blacks one of which is only availble on the 4wd

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
On the Nissan website when you configure your car it states black is only avail 2WD on Visia/Acenta models. Obviously this could be incorrect but will check on Saturday.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts