Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to order my Juke ASAP, but can't decide between a Tekna 1.6 petrol or a 1.6 Acenta premium Dig-t. They similarly priced and within budget but do I go for the speed of the Dig or the extra toys on the Tekna ? Any advice guys..

Ps
It's gotta be white with the red trim for me....

·
Registered
998 Posts
Frazrock said:
Looking to order my Juke ASAP, but can't decide between a Tekna 1.6 petrol or a 1.6 Acenta premium Dig-t. They similarly priced and within budget but do I go for the speed of the Dig or the extra toys on the Tekna ? Any advice guys..

Ps
It's gotta be white with the red trim for me....
Hi and Welcome to the forum.
That depends on your cicumstances and age I would have thought, although others may disagree. The more power and speed will be matched by higher fuel consumption and insurance costs. Considering if you stay in GB the legal speed limit being 70mph I personally would opt for the Tekna , But it is your money , your choice. Whatever you choose Enjoy it . TEdited by: trachycarpus

·
Registered
555 Posts
Yes its your choice at the end of the day buddy !
They all look good through out the range if you ask me ! AS LONG AS ITS RED !

·
Registered
123 Posts
I think it also depends on your previous car - if you are used to a bit of speed then it may be a bit of a come down to go for a 1.6 Petrol, so go for the Dig-T if you don't mind a less economical car.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I would go for the 1.6 Petrol Tekna for one reason only that if you drive at a sensible speed more people get to look at your Beautiful car and not think what a prat for speeding! anyway the 1.6 Petrol is not a slow car.

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Hi Frazrock. If financial issues come into it, you need to look at the running costs, i.e. insurance, tax, fuel. If not go for the Dig-t.

Lj2.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I'd go for DIG-T, the great thing about the Juke is that all trim levels are generous anyway.

I've got the Acenta Sport Premium (reversing camera, sat nav, bluetooth) with the Dig-T engine. The leather and push button starts would be nice, but that's all it is. Depends on your thoughts on leather? Some can't live without it, some feel the same as me in that they're freezingcold in the winter and hot and stickyin the summer (that might sound pleasing to some though!)

Only you should be making the choice, but I'd advise going for the Dig-T. I imagine resale value would be greater.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hi Fraxrock

As others have said, I think its down to personal circumstances. I went for the dig-t and came from a pretty slow car, a 1.4 tigra. I wanted to put my money towards the faster engine though and wasn't disappointed! I love her! Although not so much the lousy fuel economy, 28mpg is not great!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for all your comments guys, i think i be best getting the Dig-T, as my last 2 cars were an Audi TT, and a 2.5l mondeo ST and i may miss the speed. Also if the comment about the resale stands true then my minds made up !
My GF has just informrd me she naming the car Sid (sexy sid) Yeh and thats happening, not....

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I say the dig-t as well as much for the 6 speed .

John , is your new sig sneaky pics of the car hokdcroftsare taking to gaydon?

K

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Have already sent him a MSG prasing his new Sig and drooled all over my Dell XPS keyboard :(

I will be his first customer!!

·
Registered
233 Posts
I would go for the DIG T.
I have the basic 1.6 premium and do miss the 6th gear. Insurance was a lot more (£200+)thus why I didn't go for this.

As for the leather on the tenka.I have young children so have seats well covered with throws. Car seats on leather do not go together,I know from experience.

Which ever you choose I hope it a white one.

Enjoy

1 - 17 of 17 Posts