Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so which engine have you chosen

come people cast your vote we have nearly 600 members this will aid me in my conversations with Nissan over mpg figures
thanks
Edited by: deks36

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Okay I'm calling you Mr Poll now! Voted, I'm thinking the 1.6 petrol manual will be the most popular! Not because it's the better engine but because that's all you can get your hands on at the moment!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
iamdabe said:
Okay I'm calling you Mr Poll now! Voted, I'm thinking the 1.6 petrol manual will be the most popular! Not because it's the better engine but because that's all you can get your hands on at the moment!
i think you could well be right

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok did this a while ago could do with some more votes so I can work out the percentage of members with diesels that arn't happy so if you havn't voted please do so
thanks

steve

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
more votes please
even if you havent got it yet would be nice to have a good idea how many diesel owners their are compared to numbers not happy with mpg

·
Registered
659 Posts
Excellent idea, deks.
Compare numbers of owners (dci) to the serried ranks of the disgruntled and there is (I am guessing) a close correlation.

·
Registered
93 Posts
hi deks. although there are 600 members in the forum, many of us as you know are still waiting for their juke to come. so when mine comes (15 days more) I will vote in the 1.6 petrol version.
thanks

·
Registered
233 Posts
1.6 petrol manual. A lot cheaper on Insurance than others.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
DIG-T Manual .............................Oh yeah!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts