Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This might sound odd, but one of the things I've been thinking about while obsessing online is where I'm going to take my Juke when I collect her.

It was a pretty simple google search that found a great little A road not far from the dealership that, from the street view anyway, looks perfect.

And it got me curious... did anyone else do something similar and did, or do, they have a planned drive for after collection?

·
Registered
189 Posts
went home parked up and went to the pub then the match then back to the pub and then wife picked me up and saw me car in the dark with the lights on, different and went home and slept and woke up and have drove it ever since, just gets better.

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
I picked mine up late asthe dealers had missed one of the extras and had to put it on while I waited. Because of that my smile didn't last long. I went straight to my dentist
. After that picked up my son, did a bit of motorway and A roads. Great times.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Home to detail it, then general driving but I'm trying to plan a drive to stonehenge

·
Registered
873 Posts
Just from the dealership to my parents' house for me (about 20 miles), then from there back to my home in Nottingham (100 miles or so)

·
Registered
144 Posts
I had the pleasure of driving the M40/M25 and up the A1M to Hatfield, not exactly and exciting journey but plenty of avg. speed limits to test the cruise control!!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
normally I hate motorway driving, but then, I've never had cruise control so I might have to give it a go.

The drive to Swansea is usually a pleasant one and I haven't seen my old stomping ground in ages.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Knowing my luck I'll probably have to drive to some god-forsaken railway station in the back of beyond where the Brat's train has broken down

·
Registered
561 Posts
acrorat, even the "god-forsaken railway station in the back of beyond" you gonna likeas long youcan drive to it inyour juke, i very sure of it

·
Registered
28 Posts
Stockiemuir road between Milngavie and Drymen on the outskirts of Glasgow, a road favoured by local bikers, serious fun in the Mini so will definately be a good comparison as long as I keep the Juke out of the ditches...

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Waiting for the longer nights and sunnier days before any special road trips......... Although everyday in my Juke is special and I just love it full stop.

Lj x

·
Registered
38 Posts
Well I'll be picking my other half up from work, and then we'll drive to a country pub for tea before going back home....although I will be the only one driving it haha

·
Registered
41 Posts
It doesnt always work out ............
I and the missus took the day off work to collect the juke last week. Our six year old had after school club that day so we had all day until 16.15 hrs to take the car for a decent spin and have lunch in a nice pub somewhere. ...But a phone call from the School 10 mins before we set off put paid tosuch plans, he'd banged his head and could we pick him up.

Result an excited six year oldrunning around the the dealershiplike a banshee and ashort trip home to keep an eye on himover the afternoon[andnot to push my luck regardsany throwing up in the NEW car on the FIRST day].

·
Registered
29 Posts
within the first 72 hours there will be a trip from from Plymouth all the way back to South Shields (next to the Nissan factory) so that will be about 400 miles so fingers crossed its a good drive!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
We went to bourton on the water on sunday, coming out of lechlade on the way to burford doing about 55mph from my right from a row of trees out jump running at full speed 3 very large deer i braked hard missed the first and went between second and third i could not belive we missed them and they missed us it came very close to needing a change of underwear.lol

1 - 20 of 30 Posts