Votes: 0 0.0%
  • alternative location please state

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
given we are spread far and wide a meet if not local to each area should be as central to all as possible so I would say the midlands has it wht do we all think?

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
deks36 said:
given we are spread far and wide a meet if not local to each area should be as central to all as possible so I would say the midlands has it wht do we all think?

Midlands is ok for me, however I would consider any location and make a long weekend of it

·
Registered
283 Posts
A trip down the m40 is fine by me, especially as i'd have to go round my favourite motorway bend and my favourite motorway sign...

·
Registered
659 Posts
Yes, ddfred, I want to know too!

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
sooo midlands it is. time and place? maybe West midlands? haha

·
Registered
540 Posts
Nahhh... too far for me I'm afraid and given that we have owners as far North as the Islands off the Scottish coast I would have said the North of England was much more central.Just my humble opinion.Sounds very like we will have regional meets rather than one big one... the Midlands would be an eight hour drive for me and a ten hour drive for our owner off the West coast.Coupecruiser might struggle to get there in one day! Ha, ha, you have to laugh. A meet would be good though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts