Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Polite answers only, please!

Just wondering where all you iPod owners put it when it's connected. Does anyone make a gadget to hold it that is suitable for the Juke, or do you just sling it somewhere?

·
Registered
56 Posts
The pad under the dash the same - be good if they did a proper docking station in Juke 2 to save having the lead draped around.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have (with very little effort) hidden the white cable under the dash. Then put the ipod in the glovebox. fortunately with it being a Nissan there is sufficient space to let the cable fit through even when the glove box is closed. it lives in there now.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Eastfieldjuke said:
I have (with very little effort) hidden the white cable under the dash. Then put the ipod in the glovebox. fortunately with it being a Nissan there is sufficient space to let the cable fit through even when the glove box is closed. it lives in there now.
Good thinking Batman, might try that, I was worried leaving it in sight.
Thanks

Kx

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Any chance of seeing a picture of how everyone does it? I reckon it's still going to look messy, even with the retractable cable thingy.

·
Registered
247 Posts
What would be cool would be to feed a USB cable through the centre 'motorcycle fuel tank' and up into an arm rest (assuming that the phone-pad is covering a hole, of course, and there's a clear path.

only a tiny bit of cable would show going to the USB port.

·
Registered
247 Posts
those would be a lot tidier certainly.

Though I think when I get my new phone next year I'm going to slip a pay-as-you-go SIM in my current one and run a lead into the glovebox. Load it up with music and I get the always available library and should my car get stolen, find my iPhone would come in handy (until they find it, of course

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just wondering where all you iPod owners put it when it's connected. Does anyone make a gadget to hold it that is suitable for the Juke, or do you just sling it somewhere?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Fonsecn said:

Just had a strangefeeling of deja vu...

Ian

1 - 20 of 36 Posts