Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know why 12" **** doesn't post any more? I PMd him several weeks ago, to ask him if he could do me a signature cartoon, but he has never replied or even been seen on the forums.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
we dont know several of us have tried to contact him with no response I may have to pop down to Ramsgate and ask whats up

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
deks36 said:
we dont know several of us have tried to contact him with no response I may have to pop down to Ramsgate and ask whats up
Although I have had no chat with him on these forums, I do hope he is ok at least. But it's funny when someone as popular as him, should suddenly stop posting without an explanation.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
he has been seen on facebook so we assume he is fine but I will go and see him at work but maybe not til i come back from holiday

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Maybe he was just fed up --- forums can get addictive but at some point you have to CHILL and take time out...Love and best wishes to ****- hope all is ok!!Fee xxx

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
deks36 said:
Well, if everybody is thinking of leaving what am I going to do with all this merchandise
Not me deks !

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Lj both I and Kat have sent him emails nothing back just hope is well
I will pop down to his work when I get back just to check he is OK

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Geoff_Juke said:
deks36 said:
Well, if everybody is thinking of leaving what am I going to do with all this merchandise
Not me deks !
cannot get rid of me that easily,i am only just getting going,just wait till i know what i am doing,

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
[/QUOTE]
Cannot get rid of me that easily, I am only just getting going. Just wait till I know what I am doing.
[/QUOTE]

Have we got that long?

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Cannot get rid of me that easily, I am only just getting going. Just wait till I know what I am doing.
[/QUOTE]

Have we got that long?

[/QUOTE]
it could take a while,

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
ok popped into to see 12" today at work, he is alive and well but is pre occupied with other things at present, sends his apologies and will try to get on to say hello soon.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts