Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a thot (instead of working !) !

We've got a 'faces to names' thread, but how about aseparate section with 'subsections' that list where members are from, e.g. relevant regions of England, Wales, Ireland, Scotland. That way we would knowif there are any fellow club Jukersnearby ?

Wot do we think ?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
hmmm what shall I do here.
if you search thru the polls section you should find a couple of threads relating to persons location
let me know if thats what you mean.

well dont know where one has gone but there is on poll in poll section for location

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Deks ! Didn't think I did a good job with my 'thot' either (nice pic by the way !!)!

Anyway !

Does that poll not just give numbers from a relevant region tho, rather than names ? Rather than have to trawl thru posts to see who is from where I was thinking that u kood set up a separate section (like 'technical') with subsections within for region and people could add themselves! So for me in Scotland I would just browse that subsection (not that I'm not interested in the rest of the country)!

Does that make more sense ?

Edited by: kennyp

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
ok I think I get you which is why I didnt lock or remove thread without understanding what you were after
neither fee or myself can add sub sections this needs to be done by Dan I will see if I can get my head around exactly want you want and send him a message.
You can send him one yourself stating what you are looking for by way of sub section he is quite open to site improvements

Edited by: deks36

1 - 6 of 6 Posts