Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So why is it that as soon as I ordered my Juke at the weekend and have desperately been looking out for them (particularly to see any with extras, chrome, spoiler etc,) not one seems to be on the roads in Central Scotland??

·
Registered
912 Posts
Always the case. when you want to see one, you never do.

·
Registered
912 Posts
There are quite a few appearing in the Midlands now. One more tomorrow when I get mine!

·
Registered
189 Posts
enjoy your new juke today geoff, six months ago and i got mine10,000 miles of pleasure and still as much enjoyment driving me "bj"
once again enjoy.</font>

·
Registered
912 Posts
mr nev said:
enjoy your new juke today geoff, six months ago and i got mine10,000 miles of pleasure and still as much enjoyment driving me "bj"
once again enjoy.

Thank you Ray, I certainly will

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I have now started to see a number of Jukes around the Central Scotland area. I have seen a couple of white ones (although it could have been the same one), a black, a gunmetal grey and at least 3 red ones. Now the worrying aspect for me is that I ordered a red one (still to come) and having seen the three other colours above, I thought they all looked much better than the red ones. So much so I was tempted to contact my dealer and see if it was too late to change colour. However after sleeping on it for a night I have decided that it is just that standard paranoia fear of 'having made the right decision', and quite frankly if I had ordered a gunmetal grey or a white I would currently be looking at the red ones and thinking they are so much better. Well that's what I am hoping!!!!!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Red equates to Arsenal, Man U, Liverpool etc ALL bad news. go for WHITE Captain.....but then again are you likely to get lost in a snowdrift up there north of Hadrians wall?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bigG said:
Red equates to Arsenal, Man U, Liverpool etc ALL bad news. go for WHITE Captain.....but then again are you likely to get lost in a snowdrift up there north of Hadrians wall?
Well if we get a winter like we did last year there is every chance I might lose it for a month!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Don't panic Captain! Red was the right way to go, every time I look out at the car park at work my RedTekna stands out from the crowd and makes me smile. It also seems to be red ones that Ispot the easiest on the road, I seem to have to look much closer to check whether a white/black/blue/gunmetal is indeed a Juke.

On the other topic though, I did see more of them when I waiting for mine than I see now I have one and want to share my joy

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Kel'Juke said:
Don't panic Captain! Red was the right way to go, every time I look out at the car park at work my RedTekna stands out from the crowd and makes me smile. It also seems to be red ones that Ispot the easiest on the road, I seem to have to look much closer to check whether a white/black/blue/gunmetal is indeed a Juke.

On the other topic though, I did see more of them when I waiting for mine than I see now I have one and want to share my joy
Cheers Kel'Juke. Panic is over. I decided to drop an email to my dealer just to enquire whether there was a possibility of changing, and as soon as I sent it I suddenly started thinking that red was the best colour after all. My dealer came back saying that if I changed it would take at least another month to get a car and also I would lose out on the 0% APR offer I got. So now that I have got that out of my system I am fully focused on the red juke and once again think it looks the best. Phew!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts