Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from holland.This summer we are going to drive our Juke from hotel to hotel in france, region of bretagne.It will be from Rouen, Granville, Dinan, Audierne, Broceliande and back to Rouen and then through belgium we are going back to home in Holland.It wille be a total of 2000 km.Looking forward to it

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
French Supermarkets are the deadliest places for any car, especially new foreign registered ones. Of the four cars we'd taken to France on various vacations only one managed not to be scratched. One such scratching was handed out by Madame X hurling her empty shopping trolley into the next parking bay (as it was an impossible 10 metre walk to the trolley park zone), and it delivered a Gallic Shrug to the left hand side of our car, matched only by the Gallic Shrug from Madame X when confronted with complaints about her lack of 'entente cordiale'.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@12inchmike
jukenited kingdom would be definetely a place where my juke likes to go since he is manufactured in england and I have a feeling he really likes to drive there instead the way he went out on a truck
@jukestar thanks for the tip and we will definetaly be thinking twice where to park our car as I already do here in my hometown shoppingcenter. It's shamefull to see how many people just pump into another car and just drive away. I think there a lot of people who drive lease cars or are justignorant

·
Registered
452 Posts
I have lived in Spain for seven years and amstill amazed at the standard of driving here!!Turn signals, forget it! Roundabout priority, forget it! Tailgating at 110KPH, oh yes and I mean only maybe three feet between your rear and the guy behind!! Roadsigns mean absolutely nothing and are ignored, as are direction arrows on the road. If you respectfully point this last oneout, all you get is a shrug of contempt!I guess this goes some wayto justify the claim that most road crashes result in fatalities!! When I see some pictures on TV here,the carnagemakes me cringe!!I owned my RAV4 here for over seven years. It surprisinglyshowed very little damage, which is why I sold it so easily, I guess?I still try to drive as I was taught, many years ago and like to think I am no threat to other road users.Who knows, it may rub off on someone?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
went to France and was not so sunny either but had a great tour with our Juke throug mainly Bretagne. Always on the lookout for other Jukies but only have seen two jukes (silver and red) in Audierne(bretagne) But on our last day of the holiday in france we were surprised by a white Juke that was parked across the river Seine. We had a bed and breakfast with a garden viewing the river seine and when we were looking across the other side I saw a white car that looked very Jukie and when we took our binoculars it turned out to be a beautiful White Juke. Great

·
Registered
30 Posts
I am not planning to take my Juke on long vacations. Unfortunately, my family is too large to fit in it.

This JUKE is for ME!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Gevan said:
I am not planning to take my Juke on long vacations. Unfortunately, my family is too large to fit in it.

This JUKE is for ME!
We DO take Pogo on long vacations, and our luggage is too large to fit in it! (Cornwall & Wales) I wonder what happens when a Juke reaches critical mass! Probably find out at Christmas....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts