Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over last couple of days i've done just shy of 900 miles motorway/city driving and not seen ONE Juke on the road. Where are they ????

·
Registered
754 Posts
steve_lj said:
Over last couple of days i've done just shy of 900 miles motorway/city driving and not seen ONE Juke on the road. Where are they ????
Sunderland.

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Well there's at least one in Southampton, Hampshire feel free to come down and oggle at mine :)

I'm super looking forward to seeing another on the road, might be tempted to flash or wave, but don't want to look silly if they don't reciprocate... although it's not like flashing @ another fiesta or something tho...

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
silverjuke said:
steve_lj said:
Sunderland.
lol, that made me laugh at my desk... not good when I'm supposed to be working! :)

Do feel for you though! fingers crossed for your date coming forward!

·
Registered
199 Posts
My local dealer has 2 available right now on its forecourt, has 3 inside for show and 1 other it uses for test drives, mind you it is about 20 miles from the Nissan factory....

·
Registered
120 Posts
I'm up and down the top end of the M3 daily as well as outer London and the only one I have seen is the one I test drove....

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
steve_lj said:
Sunderland Nissan seem incapable of delivering more than 1 a week

·
Registered
199 Posts
i did pass a transporter last week on the way to Manchester with a full load of Nissan Jukes on the M62

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hi everyone got a phone call from my dealer today to say I can pick mine up tomorrow , its been there since early yesterday and they thought it would be a nice suprise ,

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have only seen 1 in Wakefield, West Yorks, but I know the local dealers have sold a fair few and they should be out there somewhere!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
I saw one today in Cwmbran parked outside a creche, still not seen one being driven though

·
Registered
115 Posts
Four in Newcastle.
Two solid white. One parked on a drive seen as I was taking the dog for a walk (had to change my route because I was so jealous). And one seen by a work mate in another part of the city (it could have been the same one).
Two force red. One driving away from the dealers as I was going to collect mine yesterday.Decks 36 could be right about one a week, Mine has been sitting at the dealers for over a week as I waited for the V5 for my part-ex, so the reg number transfer could go ahead. Longest week in my life (well at least since the last time I changed my car).

·
Registered
39 Posts
My Daughter and I had exactly that converstaion today. 5 seconds later we saw the demo vehicle from out local dealer. Which I have seen since the day I test drove it (3 weeks ago!!!) the dealer is less than a mile from my house.... They must be out there somewhere....

·
Registered
754 Posts
Strof said:
Four in Newcastle.</font>
Two solid white. One parked on a drive seen as I was taking the dog for a walk (had to change my route because I was so jealous). And one seen by a work mate in another part of the city (it could have been the same one).</font>
Two force red. One driving away from the dealers as I was going to collect mine yesterday.</font>Decks 36 could be right about one a week, Mine has been sitting at the dealers for over a week as I waited for the V5 for my part-ex, so the reg number transfer could go ahead. Longest week in my life (well at least since the last time I changed my car).
How long did it take for the V5 to come through? I need to do that for mine, but I don't want to be driving round with an 04 plate for months, so wanted to leave it late.

·
Registered
115 Posts
silverjuke said:
Strof said:
Four in Newcastle.
Two solid white. One parked on a drive seen as I was taking the dog for a walk (had to change my route because I was so jealous). And one seen by a work mate in another part of the city (it could have been the same one).
Two force red. One driving away from the dealers as I was going to collect mine yesterday.Decks 36 could be right about one a week, Mine has been sitting at the dealers for over a week as I waited for the V5 for my part-ex, so the reg number transfer could go ahead. Longest week in my life (well at least since the last time I changed my car).

How long did it take for the V5 to come through? I need to do that for mine, but I don't want to be driving round with an 04 plate for months, so wanted to leave it late.
It took 10 days from the dealer getting the VIN Number and paperwork from Nissan. Had to have a insurance cover note, so used the Nissan 7 day free cover.

·
Registered
754 Posts
I was planning on transferring the part ex to its old original plate now in the hope that having the personal plate on retention would lessen the wait.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts