Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have been travelling on motorways all weekend and not a Juke in sight. If they have been as popular as Nissan say they where are they all???

·
Registered
94 Posts
ive seen a silver one going past my house woodchurch kent
Get my red devil 1st march can't wait.

·
Registered
659 Posts
I have no idea. I have only seen 3 others this whole time. And one was a dealership vehicle.

·
Registered
189 Posts
i travel all over the place in my work, and since ordering mine back in november and i will be picking my black acenta sport dci on saturday. i have only seen six other jukes on the motorways M1, M6,M5,M25, A19, A1. so i like yourselves would like to know how many have actually been sold anyone got any figures

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
In Buckinghamshire I've see regulary - every morning!

1 White
1 gun metal
1 black

And none of them wave - toot - or flash

Will have to print the Nissan owners cards and try and stop them

·
Registered
31 Posts
Including 12inchmick I know now 2 people in my area that have jukes. Partners sister is the other. I've seen a few others driving about though

·
Registered
51 Posts
Only seen two others on the road in Cardiff. One white and the other silver. I havethe only Force Red that I've seen so far here... there must be others around!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Only seen 3 since September, it's quite nice still having an unusual car. Love it...

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
5chulzy said:
Including 12inchmick I know now 2 people in my area that have jukes. Partners sister is the other. I've seen a few others driving about though
Mine is in the car park at Wickes most days........... if you need a fix.
Or a kitchen..................

12inch

·
Registered
75 Posts
seatraveller2002 said:
I still don't see many if any at all on the road yet. Mine seems to be the only one about in the South !!
Don't forget me! One week driving around the South

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
5chulzy said:
Looking at getting a new kitchen in a few months after the wedding. Might have to give you a visit.
Good idea, best discounts from April, start of the Spring sale. Do come in seriously, best kitchens in town.
Even do Juke Specials.................

12inch

·
Registered
316 Posts
12Inchmick said:
5chulzy said:
Looking at getting a new kitchen in a few months after the wedding. Might have to give you a visit.

Good idea, best discounts from April, start of the Spring sale. Do come in seriously, best kitchens in town.

12inch
Hmmmm....................

.................Force Red kitchen

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
12Inchmick said:
Good idea, start of the Spring sale. Do come in seriously, best kitchens in town.

12inch
looks funky, very rare,some real odd colours(like white) crap plastics and turns out not to be as economical as you thought

spec it up and you get self closing doors, plate warmers and intelligent cooker

·
Registered
412 Posts
Seatraveller

Red one seen in Gun Whalf carpark two weeks ago, only one otherJuke a grey seen on the mainland in Kettering. One grey, one red and three arctic white on the Island so far.
Going to the dealer today to try and obtain May/June delivery date, now that I Know when other members ordered and received possible delivery dates.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Perhaps we should do a poll to see which area has the most, people keep saying to us that they have seen one but they are mixing it up with the quasqai, at the moment the only one in town! It feels niceeeeeeeeeeeee

1 - 20 of 24 Posts