Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am more or less ready to place an order for my juke..current landrover will be 11yrs old in July & I know I'll miss it..yup the bad points as well as the good ones, but the time had come!

Ive been waiting for work to settle down before making sure I'm ready to place an order & now that's more or less out the way I'm not 100% sure when would be a good time to make the big move!

Anyone know of any reasons such as future modifications in the pipeline, price rises, shorter waiting times which may affect when I place an order?

I'll be going for the cvt-m6 4x4...colour undecided still

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Long wait I'm prepared for! I'd be happy if I got it around june-July! I think that's realistic wait currently?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
If I was you I would place the order asap, and would bank on a delivery this side of July, At least one person on this forum has a 7 month wait for a 4wd they have a wait time almost as bad as 2wd cvt's prices have already gone up this year and when I mentioned to senior management about niggles we would like to see modified on the upates got told not anytime soon we have only just released the thing

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers Deks, I'll pop in to the local dealer & see what colurs they've got in etc
Really keen to see the pearl White on a juke still..once I've seen that I'll be ready to put my order in!
As for the niggles well I hope Nissan have listened & will look to address them at some point...customer feedback should be useful for them you would think!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Hi,
I would order now too. Most on here, myself included seem to have a 7 Month wait. Another member posted they ordered December & have a June/July date. Mine is May 20th from Oct, so i'd get in there ASAP. You may get lucky if theres a cancelled order floating about & you arent rigid on colour, good luck & let us know how you get on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts