Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all should pick mine up next week .Wondered if anyone can tell me how soon did you get your number plate before you collected the car. I want to sort out my insurance dont know if i should phone the sales man this week im not one to keep bothering people dont want to get on his nerves.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
dealers have an allocation of plates so they should already have one available for your and some even give you the choice from their allocation its worth a call no harm done dealer will tell you state of play and if they have a number for your car

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi
I got my number a week before delivery from the dealers. This allows enough time to get insurance sorted and for the dealer to roadtax the car befor you pick it up.
Hope to be collecting my new Haptic Blue Juke 1.6 Acenta from Arnold Clark Carmondean Livingston branch tommorow evening after work. C'n't wait.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi Bev,
my dealer rang me a week before with a list of numbers to pick from, and they gave me a weeks free insurance form pick up so you have time to sort it after you have had a play!!
enjoy !!

·
Registered
101 Posts
I had the same a JWCC, gave me a choice of numbers 5 days prior to collection, then had free 7 days insurance

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks all . I phoned dealers got myself excited thinking i may have my number plate today but sales man got day off gutted .Never mind was told he would call me first thing in the morning i really do hope so. I am finding it really hard to wait know but a bit worried cos i was given the date for collection for 27th may. That was about 3 weeks go havent heared anything since then so a little worried that when i talk to him in the morning i may be dissapointed, and the date may have changed . I really hope not keep your fingers crossed for me and anything else you guys have thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi Bev
I am collecting mine on Friday and i was given a choice on Friday of last week as to what plate i wanted. There should have been someone at the dealers who could have informed you of the plate options and whether the car was there yet. From what i have been told by my dealer, the car will arrive with them about a week before th collection day and they will then have that week to sort paperwork out etc etc.
Good luck in the morning and i hope you can get really excited for a 27th May or earlier collection.
G-Force

·
Registered
377 Posts
Hey all,Ours was slightly different as we had a private plate. But I had my insurance certificate through for the car the day they got the car in. I had to drop the private reg details & the insurance certificate off at the dealer first thing in the morning, then they had it registered, taxed & PDI'd (although they forgot to remove a transit fuse!) all on the day I collected it. I managed to collect her at 5.30pm.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks all.Got hold of the sales man today said they have allocated regs and would let me know.Called me back no one had got back to him but he is going to chase it up in the morning and let me know tomorrow.Good thing is though he told me i may get it before the 27th so now i really really cant wait .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts