Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

can anyone tell me what the offset size is for the Juke?

I have read un confirmed reports that they run on +54 offset with 5-114 bolt pattern??????

this would be fantastic as I have seen some killer 18" rims.

Many thanks, Steelejuke.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aha ....

Thanks for the help jukebox. seems i might have to re think my plans , I will have a chat with the dealer to see what options I have .

Thanks again.

·
Registered
34 Posts
To refresh this post... I wanted to ask the same question...
What is Juke's OEM wheel OFFSET and bolt pattern?
Is the offset same on both 17'' (215/55 r17) wheels and 16'' (205/60 R16)wheels?
I am planning to buysome16'' wheels for my winter tyres...

Thanx

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have picked up 4 cheap not in good order QQ wheels. I have stuck M+S tyres on them for the winter and have got one in the boot nowin-caseI have a blow out. I hope I never to have to use it. Remember you will also need a good jack as you don get one in the Juke's boot.So you need-16" or 17" wheels with 5 studs, a pitch of 114.3 and offset 42.
16" wheel 6,5J17" wheel 7,0J
I think......

·
Registered
26 Posts
nissanjukebox said:
found out that the 17" tekna wheels are offset 47 (it says on the inside of the rims)
This makes sense. All the US models have 17in wheels and 47 is the quoted offset. I thought it very strange that European models would have a different offset (42). Why would they do that?

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Im sure the UK manual says its a 42 offset for the 17"

·
Registered
26 Posts
nissanjukebox said:
Then they must have put them wrong in the manuals. Just as the heated mirrors :)
It looks that way!

I wonder if anyone has looked at the offset marked on 16in wheels.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts