Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, as some of you have noticed the Juke could do with a new set of shoes.
My question is the dimentions of the standard 17" tires that come on the DIG Tekna.

I know they are 17" in size but how may nuts do they have and thats the width of the tire on them.
Iv seen some nice rims that seem to have different widths for front and rear.
would 8, 8.5 and 9 inch fires fit?
For some reason the set i want come in 8.5s for the front and 9inch or the rear
aparently this gives a drift look from the back lol

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
17x7J and off set is 42, think this is stated in your owners manual. Found it in Dutch on the American forum.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
awesome thanks, not to sure what offset is tho.
If the 17" tires are 7" in width then a set of 18"s with 8" front width and 8.5" for rears should work.
May have to go ask the dealer them selves tho.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay cool. Ill have to look into this alot more then
Dose this pic mean anything to you guys then?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Offset is how far from the centre of the wheel your fixings are so if you look at your pic with the 8.5" on it determines how far your wheel sits in or out your arch, you can get away with slight differences in offset depending on the car

·
Registered
443 Posts
Ok just a word of warning . Do not mix different rolling radius wheels on theses. You abs light will come on .
The car.checks the speed of the wheels.If there is a discrepancy.the abs light will come.on '.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What do you mean by mix. Like 17" on the front and 18" on the back or just upgrading to 18"s all round?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts