Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've managed to pick up a space saver spare wheel and tyre on eBay.
I looked in my boot today and noticed that there is no securing clamp on the threaded bolt where the spare wheel sits.
Is this normal, or is mine missing?
If wheel doesn't come with one which it probably won't as it's second hand where do I get a securing clamp from.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Is there a screw thread there? I haven't have much of a look at it to be honest, but I know the bit of plastic that my gunk + pump sits in doesn't have anything securing it down.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
from memory there is a thread there to screw,they dont supply them unless you have a 4wd that comes with the spare, you should be able to go to nissan and by the parts needed their is a htread way back listing the numbers. I know I will get criticised and I should sort it but my spare is just sitting their and isnt secured down other than with the tray above it.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Probably just a case of going to B&Q and buying a wing nut of the right diameter then.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Ah of course, I assume it'll be an M something though... I'm used to taking gliders apart and fixing them though and most things are fairly standardised in those!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll see if one turns up with the wheel. If not will do a Deks for now and not panic too much.
Anyone know the going price if I sell my inflation kit on eBay?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
holey I would keep the kit chuck it in the loft, when you sell the car if you buy another juke you will want to keep the spare for that so you can put the kit back in i have left the pump in mine on the theory I can use it to pump up a flat, I hope chucked the gunk in the garage somewhere

1 - 9 of 9 Posts