Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nipped over to Morrison's in Myfanwy the Micra for a few items; nice drive, bit nearer the road surface than I'm used to, weird mirrors, neck slicing seat belt - but I'll live with those minor inconveniences.

Shopping done, where's the car? Aha, gotcha.

Now for the Meldrew Moment:

The doors won't open and some b*stard has stolen the roof box.

Mind flip back two days - I haven't got a Blue Yaris Verso anymore, so the Great Spirit is having a larff, parking it next to Myfanwy

Makes private note to cancel the gin order and take memory lessons

Edited by: acrorat

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Parking up in the multi storey at Manchester airport and in my rush not checking which area or level or lift I got out of. Spent 40 minutes walking up and down each section blipping the remote until I found it.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Went to Disney in Florida. Hire car black cant remember what is was but lets just say they are popular. Parked in Car Park got on shuttle train. Wasnt until we d travelled for about 10 minutes that we realised we had no idea what row we had parked in. Frantically tried to get some kind of landmark in the distance to gauge it by and spent over and hour and several shuttle journeys up and down the car park to locate it. Never will I be caught out again - well until next time lol

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
We came out of Disney on a family hols and my mum noticed a car with a ribbon tied to its aeriel. She asked why they had done that, we said its so they can find their car easily. She said "What a great idea, they should put that on every car!" bless her!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts