Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
reading the forum theres been a few negative issues with the juke mainly paint orientated time to be POSITIVE tell us the things you love about the car

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Kats said:
Are you getting another then Deks?
thought about it but Esso wouldnt do a deal on the fuel I would need to run 2 so ticking with the PUG for now especially as i just found out how much my preferred new car is

·
Registered
326 Posts
I love the way its different from anything else,I will live with the paint problems rather than drive, astra,focus.golf,
Im im sure nissan will sort the problems

·
Registered
106 Posts
Iceman said:
the spec is better than any other car for the money
One of the biggest reasons I ordered mine!Plus I didn't want to pay the thick end of 15k for a 1.2 diesel Polo!Chris

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I have to say I saw an advert for a Kia picanto £11k, why would you when for 14 you can get a much better car like the Juke. sometimes I really am gobsmacked at how manufacturers come up with prices
and VW JUST BEGGAR BELIEF

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
funky of the wall style,great value for money,lots of toys,nothing like it,

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
if you pulled into the supermarket car park in a focus would you get noticed no,if you go in a juke YES!!!!as the TV advert states priceless

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Iceman said:
if you pulled into the supermarket car park in a focus would you get noticed no,if you go in a juke YES!!!!as the TV advert states priceless
I think thats the reason most of us own one because it stands out from the norm

·
Registered
998 Posts
It's that Japanese pseudo Italian styling for me. Tc

1 - 20 of 50 Posts