Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,309 Posts
Picking my wee boy up from after school care... To see his wee face smiling at me.. was a joy .. he was sick last week and not well but is looking a bit better although nose still running and coughing all night...The joys of motherhood.. I love being a mum , I am so blessedFee x
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
64 Posts
Starting my last 3 night shifts knowing i have 12 days off afterwards and i'll be spending a week of those diving in Egypt. Whoohoo
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
Its my dogs 16th Birthday!! I'm working away this week but gave him loads of kisses before I left yeaterday! :)

Bambi x
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,752 Posts
feefeeglasgow said:
Picking my wee boy up from after school care... To see his wee face smiling at me.. was a joy ..

Fee x
**** it Fee, what was the point of taking out that super injunction if you're going to spill the beans. For the record, forum members, Myself and Fee have never met and any similarities between her wee boy and myself are purely coincidental and tantamount to slander
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,752 Posts
Working my day off and earning 8 hrs overtime. Yipee. Though working in my home town for the first time and finding 2 other jukes on the far side of town was a bit of a shock. I wanted to be the only Juke owner living here. They can't be forum members as I would have noticed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
154 Posts
JUKEOFYORK said:
Working my day off and earning 8 hrs overtime. Yipee. Though working in my home town for the first time and finding 2 other jukes on the far side of town was a bit of a shock. I wanted to be the only Juke owner living here. They can't be forum members as I would have noticed.
Do you work for BT by any chance?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,319 Posts
Deanno1dad said:
JUKEOFYORK said:
Working my day off and earning 8 hrs overtime. Yipee. Though working in my home town for the first time and finding 2 other jukes on the far side of town was a bit of a shock. I wanted to be the only Juke owner living here. They can't be forum members as I would have noticed.
Do you work for BT by any chance?
close he is a postman
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,317 Posts
sat on an empty holsten pils crate,painting 30 gas bottles,in the sun ,can life get any better i ask my self,or can i get some more staff.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,336 Posts
Best thing for me today was waking up and being able to breath through my
nose haha. Now i just gotta shift this cough :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,082 Posts
Watching The Hangover 2a must see
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,317 Posts
acrorat,you need to get out more,log on to jukedating.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
seeing a Tomato (Red Juke) by coincidence which prompted me to contact my dealer for a delivery update, and the good news was thet its still 22nd to 28th July :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,752 Posts
coupecruiser said:
seeing a Tomato (Red Juke) by coincidence which prompted me to contact my dealer for a delivery update, and the good news was thet its still 22nd to 28th July :)


Make sure you're getting those delivery dates from your dealer and not from your partner,CC. He could be keeping the truth from you. Maybe it's coming a week early and he's gonna hide it and have 7 days driving out of it before you banish him to the QQ.
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top