Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all (lucky) Juke Owners !

I've seen a few posts on here about Bluetooth phone function for the different audio units in the Juke and as I'm going to upgrade my aged Nokia before I get my new Juke I wondered if anyone had any comments/suggestions on which phones were happy (or not) to talk toit ??

Thanks..

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hi,
As mentioned on other post the HTC HD2 works perfectly to stream music on bluetooth and on phone hands free. There is a new HTC Desire HD which is an 2.2 Android based phone, I dont know if the Desire is as seamless as the HD2 for streaming to the Juke - but it is a very nice phone anyway
should you want to treat yourself!

I noted from another post even some iphone's having probs staying connected??
see topic</font></font> -
<h1>What car are you changing from?</font></h1><t></t><table style="table-layout: fixed;" align="center" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><t><tr><td rowspan="2" valign="top">
</td><td style="height: 15px;" valign="top">
</td></tr><tr style="height: 200px; min-height: 200px;"><td valign="top">
</td></tr></t></table>
Edited by: Bo & Luke Juke

·
Registered
46 Posts
5523_Juke said:
To all (lucky) Juke Owners !
</font>
</font>
I've seen a few posts on here about Bluetooth phone function for the different audio units in the Juke and as I'm going to upgrade my aged Nokia before I get my new Juke I wondered if anyone had any comments/suggestions on which phones were happy (or not) to talk toit ??</font>
</font>
Thanks..
</font>
Can't beat an iphone for connectivity, worked a treat in my QQ

·
Registered
120 Posts
Have to agree with the iPhone - I had mine connected for our Juke test drive (just to check) and it worked a treat - Also had it connected to other BT systems (Ford and Seat)on both my old 3Gs and my new IP4....

·
Registered
433 Posts
iphone 3gs and ip4 connect perfect no dropping calls at all , the only phones we have come accross that we have had problems with are some blackberrys .

JOhn

·
Registered
33 Posts
Using Iphone 3gs for the last week no problems

·
Registered
873 Posts
my HTC Desire is perfect, apart from it doesn't download certain contact types to the phone book

·
Registered
204 Posts
I've got an iPhone 4 connected without any problems. I couldn't download the address book into my old Qashqai but it worked instantly with the Juke.

·
Registered
97 Posts
i have a Samsung galaxy s it works great with my punto blue tooth so should be fine with the juke but wont know till I get mine.

·
Registered
56 Posts
have tried multiple different Samsung phones and none of them have had an issue connecting or staying connected on the bluetooth

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi felllow 'Jukers',

Nissan GB have added a new page to their website listing all the Bluetooth phones tested with both the standard audio and Nissan Connect on Juke (and all other models - but we don't care about them do we
).

These are the tested phones and the function you can expect with each...

I guess other phones that aren't listedwill have some functionallity but as there are so many phones on the market (and new ones are released daily) that it's impossible totest them all !

Might help some of you with your phone choice, but I'd recomment the iPhone every time

http://www.nissan.co.uk/GB/en/YouPlus/bluetooth.html?pageId=date_release_car&vehicleId=103473http://www.nissan.co.uk/GB/en/YouPlus/bluetooth.html?pageId=date_release_car&vehicleId=103473

·
Registered
22 Posts
2005holdcroft said:
iphone 3gs and ip4 connect perfect no dropping calls at all , the only phones we have come accross that we have had problems with are some blackberrys .

JOhn
Typical, trust Blackberry to balls things up! Just my luck - can't wait til I finish this contract!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have a HTC desire HD and I am really very happy with this phone it is just amazing the little details of integration are amazing. For example yesterday I made an appointment in my desktop outlook calendar to pick up my Juke on Thursday. I put the location just as Caveng the name of the dealer. Well it automatically synce'd wirelessly with my phone, the phone went to directories on the net and found a match for caveng and asked to confirm if this was the location then just touching teh address opened up the maps function and gave me directions to it. I didn't have to ask it to do anything!!

Now on integration with nissan connect, this was one of teh first that I tried out adn it works fine both with USB and Bluetooth including music streaming. I will explore this more when I get my own Juke.

The HTC desire music palyer comes with Dolby and SRS WOW HD sound, which are really amazing, but these are only available when using headphones, but I suppose they would still be available when using the audio jack AUX in the juke.

·
Registered
443 Posts
5523_Juke said:
Hi felllow 'Jukers',

Nissan GB have added a new page to their website listing all the Bluetooth phones tested with both the standard audio and Nissan Connect on Juke (and all other models - but we don't care about them do we
).

These are the tested phones and the function you can expect with each...

I guess other phones that aren't listed will have some functionallity but as there are so many phones on the market (and new ones are released daily) that it's impossible to test them all ! 

Might help some of you with your phone choice, but I'd recomment the iPhone every time

http://www.nissan.co.uk/GB/en/YouPlus/bluetooth.html?pageId=date_release_car&vehicleId=103473http://www.nissan.co.uk/GB/en/YouPlus/bluetooth.html?pageId=date_release_car&vehicleId=103473

Well nice to hear someone gets on with there iPhone.
I've converted 5 user's to the Desire.

Does it support Flash web sites now?

·
Registered
575 Posts
I love my iphone. Had a 3gs and now a 4 and they are the best phones on the market by a mile. The missus has an HTC and while it tries, it just doesn't work as well as an iphone. As soon as her contract comes close to ending, she'll be moving off HTC. The choice of apps is poor, those that are there are mostly for the US market, the phone freezes every so often and does stuff it shouldn't.
And more importantly - the iphone looks great!

·
Registered
20 Posts
@chris78
Which HTC does she have or more importantly which OS? It sounds more like she has a windows mobile one instead of Android. I had windows mobile before and moved to Android about 3 weeks ago and I can say the difference is HUUUUUUGEEEE. I have tons of apps and the pone just works without a hitch, which I understand is what most people like about the iPhone. The iPhone to me sounds like having an Armani designed straight jacket. Besides my lil'bro works for Adobe so I refuse to support the evil empire.

Edited by: RaulTT

1 - 20 of 47 Posts