Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HiI'm in the process of choosing my Juke and was wondering whether anyone can tell me if the Premium Pack includes Sat Nav with in-built screen and also is the rear parking camera included or does this only come with the Tekna? I'm not really bothered about having leather so is there a vast difference between the Accenta and Tekna?
Thanks for any assistance you can give
**Current choice is 1.6 Accenta CVT with Premium Pack in White**

·
Registered
754 Posts
an
withoutwax said:
HiI'm in the process of choosing my Juke and was wondering whether anyone can tell me if the Premium Pack includes Sat Nav with in-built screen and also is the rear parking camera included or does this only come with the Tekna? I'm not really bothered about having leather so is there a vast difference between the Accenta and Tekna?
Your current choice is exactly mine
and it does include satnav and reversing camera.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
difference between the acenta Premium and teckna is leather heated seats, folding mirrors. and Nissan smart key(keyless entry /ignition)
oops forgot the auot lights and wipers
I too wasn't fussed about leather, so I have acenta premium, sat nav and parking camera are standard on premium

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hi
The main other differences I think are the auto lights and wipers, electric folding door mirrors (essential for my garage) and the keyless start.
I may be wrong as I just went straight for the Tekna because of the Leather.

·
Registered
24 Posts
withoutwax said:
Hi
I'm in the process of choosing my Juke and was wondering whether anyone can tell me if the Premium Pack includes Sat Nav with in-built screen and also is the rear parking camera included or does this only come with the Tekna? I'm not really bothered about having leather so is there a vast difference between the Accenta and Tekna?

Withoutwax, I have an acenta with premium pack and it comes with the satnav, climate and parking camera, I didn't go for the tekna as although it has the leather seats they are not heated so I avoided that cold leather in winter feeling! its each to their own really but you do get the folding mirrors, intelligent key with the tekna, but for me it wasn't worth the extra......

p.s I'm really HAPPY with the spec I got, and I came for a Titannium Focus that had the lot.....the satnav is way better and the "D-mode" is superb, the seats are so comfy even if not leather, I got the protected so easy to keep clean anyway.

Hope that helps you to decide.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I can confirm the Tekna leather front seats are heated with dual temperature settings. She was going to try it a couple of nights ago but she said she couldn't find the switches in the dark. ( As you may guess, I am the only one who reads owners handbooks in our house).
They were one of the reasons why my wife chose a Tekna, although she is pleased with the auto-folding mirrors, lights & wipers too.
Edited by: rochesb

·
Registered
113 Posts
Front seats are certainly heated on the Tekna, looking forward to it, my current leather seats aren't and have been very cold for the past few weeks.

·
Registered
659 Posts
The Tekna leather seats ARE heated. Driver and passenger. 2 heat settings. And boy do they work! I thought it was driver only but no. Both front seats.

Loving my baby-truck.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've definitely decided on the Accenta 1.6 CVT Premium Pack in white - i'm going to buy an arm rest though can't be doing without one.

·
Registered
754 Posts
I've never seen the benefit of an arm rest. Aren't your hands on the steering wheel?

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Usually have left elbow leaning on my current arm rest when i'm not changing gear..it's just the way I like to drive especially doing so many motorway miles.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts