Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what do you do if your in another car and you spot a Juke? I always seem to be in another car when I spot a Juke driver, so even though i smile loads, I don't wave as I always look like a loon anyway smiling...so what do you think?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,317 Posts
i spend most of my days driving a transit van,but i still wave,but get some very strange looks,but i also get strange looks when i wave when i am driving the juke,i think it is because i am old,and grey,but not bad for an oldy,
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
glencairn said:
i spend most of my days driving a transit van,but i still wave,but get some very strange looks,but i also get strange looks when i wave when i am driving the juke,i think it is because i am old,and grey,but not bad for an oldy,
Lol -- I'll start doing the same then!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
912 Posts
glencairn said:
i spend most of my days driving a transit van,but i still wave,but get some very strange looks,but i also get strange looks when i wave when i am driving the juke,i think it is because i am old,and grey,but not bad for an oldy,
Nothing wrong in being old glencairn, I'm old but still have ginger hair, well most of it, receeding a bit at the front now.

I think I will probably flash my lights when I see another Juke, rather than wave, unless they wave first. Don't want to feel a prat!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45 Posts
Nice Juke community on here. Let your fellow Jukesters in, give way to them, flash 'em, wave...too creepy?



I wish the Nissan connect system allowedyou communicate with other drivers with the system. That'd be pretty cool!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
912 Posts
Nothing wrong with flashing your lights at other Juke owners, as long as you aren't wearing a mac
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
66 Posts
I always wave when I see another Juke! Approx 40% have waved back so far - and it always makes me smile when they do!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
116 Posts
SPOTTED three jukes this afternoon. White / Grey / Black. All 11 plates.
I Flashed Them And They All Waved And Smiled
******.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
66 Posts
that's a great success rate!!
****** said:
SPOTTED three jukes this afternoon. White / Grey / Black. All 11 plates.
I Flashed Them And They All Waved And Smiled
******.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lol - spotted an '11 plate in Dublin, a red in the outside lane on the m4 near Cardiff this afternoon, and then a brand new '61 plate in beaconsfield when we got home! Was a) walking in Dublin, b) wrong side of the motorway in Wales and c) on the other side of tge mini roundabout in a range rover, so no waves for me - sniff, sniff
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45 Posts
ddfred said:
Lol - spotted an '11 plate in Dublin, a red in the outside lane on the m4 near Cardiff this afternoon, and then a brand new '61 plate in beaconsfield when we got home! Was a) walking in Dublin, b) wrong side of the motorway in Wales and c) on the other side of tge mini roundabout in a range rover, so no waves for me - sniff, sniff
And where exactly was your Juke when you needed it? haha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Lol - zeno - he was at home guarding the house!
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top