Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Skoda Octavia State in 4x4 version is really nice and a good bargain given its quality of finish. Do you want a car that is bigger or smaller than the Juke?

·
Registered
72 Posts
If you're going second hand the choice is obvious - Reliant Robin

·
Registered
575 Posts
If you've got enough cash, the Countryman is an option. Starting to grow on me

·
Registered
113 Posts
I would second Juke-of-earl, I was tide between a Megane and the Juke. Practicality of 2 Labradors decided really but the Megane is certainly a great car. I get 58mpg from the Diesel in a Megane cc.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I had a hellish experience with the mark III megane and wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.... Definitely a Qashqai or another little JUKE - that would be so sweet - them both sitting together... Awww bless- go to a different dealer and haggle like **** although theres a terrible wait for QQ too.

If you are going to be different - what about the Skoda Yeti? - It certainly is different

Fee x

·
Registered
443 Posts
I think all the car manufactures cut back production and no one seams willing or able to invest much in expansion.
Nissan put so much into leaf every thing else had to to suffer.
It's just a sign of hard time manufacturing industry in the uk and Europe is facing.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Surely with electric we are still burning fossil fuels to generate the electric. How does this help?

As long as we go wind/wave/nuclear then it works. Otherwise not so much.

I'll go for the next-generation Juke. Probably.....

·
Registered
20 Posts
deks36 said:
yeti wait is currently April next year for a new and we think the juke has delays
Here is Switzerland the wait for the Yeti is about 2 months only. The dealer here was selling one of their staff cars and it was a real good deal. I just didn't like the delivery van look of the Yeti.

·
Registered
443 Posts
We are getting greener in the uk . Lots of wind farms popping up.and some nuclear stations being used .even a new one coming a long.
When leaf is built in the uk .it will be on my short list. Only missed out because its not uk built at this time .

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Someone mentioned Hydrogen powered cars.... would that not be SOOOOOO dangerous, flammability wise?? Or is there some new innovation that would prevent explosion if it caught fire in an accident for example

Fee x

·
Registered
39 Posts
Talking to the Salesman in the delearship when I picked up the Juke yesterday, he had been on a Leaf introduction in Portugal (it rained). He said it was a good car, but would like to see what happened to the range (currently circa 100 miles) when faced with rural areas of the UK, you know with hills and stuff. I have to admit though, I would consider it as a replacement for our Note as a second car as I only have to drive 10 miles a day for to get to work and back.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts