Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just Wondering,where else we contributed to and what other forums we all use,motoring or other?
I currently use apart from here...Pistonheads,which is quite a decent general car forumalso KUMB (knees up mother Brown) which is a West Ham supporters forum.
over to you lot.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Hmmmm great question, Deanosdad.

I've joined a postal forum (postman chat) just to keep an eye on what's happening in the company as we don't get much info at our little office. I've only ever posted 3 replies on there in about 4 or 5 years.
This is the first forum I've really become involved with. When I looked in for the first time I saw there were a couple of funsters on here and couldn't resist. Nowadays there are a lot of people on here who like to add to the humourous banter so I can't imagine there is a funnier car forum in the uk.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Deanno1dad said:
We don't mention Michael jackson in my house..took me ages to get tickets for the O2 and then he goes and pops his clogs.
You think thats bad at least you got a refund I know someone who spent £500 on VIP tickets to a concert and promptly spent the whole concert in the toilet throwing up got back just intime for the encore after her own encore that was, can't name names but she knows who she is

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
glencairn said:
this is the only forum i have managed to get on to and stay on,so thanks guys for sticking with me,

We did try to get rid of youwhen you first joined but you wouldn't take the hint
mind you since then we have grown to like you

only kidding</font>
Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
deks36 said:
glencairn said:
this is the only forum i have managed to get on to and stay on,so thanks guys for sticking with me,

We did drive to get rid of you but you wouldn't take the hint
  mind you since then we have grown to like you

thanks,deks,i know you are a fine chap

only kidding</font>

·
Registered
912 Posts
I am am member of a forum I have been on for the past ten years but I am not saying what it is, in case a certain member on here makes some funny remark. Lets just say it's a hobby forum.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Geoff_Juke said:
I am am member of a forum I have been on for the past ten years but I am not saying what it is, in case a certain member on here makes some funny remark. Lets just say it's a hobby forum.
is it any thing to do with horses

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Geoff_Juke said:
Hobby Horses
  No I don't think so.
train spotter,
twitcher,
one of those people who dress in medeival army clothes,
one of those people who dress in womens clothing...what do you call them,oh yes,a lumberjack,

·
Registered
912 Posts
Definately not a train spotter.
Nor a cross dresser and not into battles either.
Very warm on that remark deks!

Edited by: Geoff_Juke

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Geoff_Juke said:
its turned in to ...whats my line;lady barnett; can you eat it,
are you a vollenter on the trains,

·
Registered
912 Posts
glencairn said:
Geoff_Juke said:

its turned in to ...whats my line;lady barnett; can you eat it,
are you a vollenter on the trains,
Vollenter

You will have to ask Gilbert Harding.
Edited by: Geoff_Juke

1 - 20 of 48 Posts