Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully Nissan CS are actively watching this forum so I thought I would start a post regarding bits I would like to see on the next facelift Juke either as options or as standard trim - here goes ...<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><O:p></O:p>
<O:p></O:p>
- Xenon lights<O:p></O:p>
- Panoramic roof<O:p></O:p>
- Heated rear seats<O:p></O:p>
- Heated wing mirrors
- Heated front windscreen
- Auto dimming wing mirrors

- Auto dimming rear view mirror<O:p></O:p>- USB port in glove box or cubby hole (out of sight in otherwords)<O:p></O:p>
- Better range of colours - preferably brighter

- Space saver spare wheel as standard
- Bose sound system

Anyone else care to add to the list. I hasten to add that seen as I'm still waiting on our delivery the above is only what I've spotted as being absent on the technicalspecs.

Rich.Edited by: Rich_C

·
Registered
443 Posts
Revised front grill .
Power adjustable seats.
LSD preferabley silicon on the 2wd turbo.
Hybrid drive .

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
agree with all in first post plus
illuminated window switches would be nice.
auto lighting and wipers on lower spec models

·
Registered
754 Posts
Heated wing mirrorslight ups on window and door locks on drivers doorscreenwash on delivery
would me enough for me.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Heated wing mirrors.

Auto lighting and wipers were useless in the Golf I had while my Juke was in the garage. Wipers never went when I wanted them to, and lights turned themselves off in the fog. I don't trust them, would far rather have control myself. Auto settings are for people too stupid to remember to turn them on/off :p

Heated front windscreen would be nice. Electronic adjustable seats with memory positions as well.

Definitely not Xenon lights. Why do people get these? Some are dangerously bright and dazzling on the road, really unsafe.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Stormrider said:
Heated wing mirrors.

Auto lighting and wipers were useless in the Golf I had while my Juke was in the garage. Wipers never went when I wanted them to, and lights turned themselves off in the fog. I don't trust them, would far rather have control myself. Auto settings are for people too stupid to remember to turn them on/off :p

Heated front windscreen would be nice. Electronic adjustable seats with memory positions as well.

Definitely not Xenon lights. Why do people get these? Some are dangerously bright and dazzling on the road, really unsafe.
thanks for telling me I am stupid for wanting auto lights and wipers
if you dont understand how they work dont attack others for wanting them.
Xenons are fine if they are correct and not cheap after market add on

·
Registered
34 Posts
I like Stormrider and I like deks36 ....... there's only one way to sort this out !!!!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
For the US...

Xenon headlights, anyone who has driven a car with properly fitted ones knows that they do not dazzle ongoing drivers and make driving in the dark a million times easier. I had actually sworn never to buy another car without these, but along came the Juke and everything else about it changed my mind. Still wish I had them or knew someone that did a good after market kit and install

Power seats with memory positions

Heated wing mirrors and front windscreen

Overall though I am delighted with everything about the Juke.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes agree with the heated front windscreen. I also would like a premium (e.g. Bose) sound system.

Keep the ideas coming.

Rich.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
SkvanD said:
For the US...

I had actually sworn never to buy another car without these (xenons).
I'm the same as you - wouldn't go back to anything else. It's a bit like air conditioning - couldn't go back to window cooling.

If you've never had it you don't miss it, but once you've experienced creature comforts you soon adapt to them.

Rich.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Evidently people DONT get good after market Xenon bulbs then. There should be some proper regulations surrounding them if manufacturers can't make them properly.

Deks, I hope you realised I was poking a bit of fun with my comment, hence the ':p' smiley at the end. Not sure why you are taking it so personally!

But sorry, auto wipers and headlights are useless. My friend's auto headlights went off while she was following me, leaving me with no clue where she was (and probably scared her a bit as well). I have had experience of and seen many different makes and models of car with them, and they have all been useless. Same goes for wipers - they only detect rain on one tiny part of the screen, and so have no clue of the 'big picture' as it were. If no rain falls on the part with the sensor for ages - useless.

One of the best features I saw in the Corsa was the ability to set your own interval for the wipers in intermittent mode. You moved the stick down to wipe once (up in the Juke, seems to be backwards from all the other cars I've driven!) then up once into intermittent mode (down in the Juke) and it used whatever time it took between those 2 actions as the interval for the intermittent wipers. Really clever.

Edited by: Stormrider

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Best option I'd like to see with a new Juke order would be next day,before 1pm special delivery. If only!Seriously though,I'd quite fancy a panoramic glass roof as mentioned earlier.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Stormrider said:
Evidently people DONT get good after market Xenon bulbs then. There should be some proper regulations surrounding them if manufacturers can't make them properly.

Deks, I hope you realised I was poking a bit of fun with my comment, hence the ':p' smiley at the end. Not sure why you are taking it so personally!

But sorry, auto wipers and headlights are useless. My friend's auto headlights went off while she was following me, leaving me with no clue where she was (and probably scared her a bit as well). I have had experience of and seen many different makes and models of car with them, and they have all been useless. Same goes for wipers - they only detect rain on one tiny part of the screen, and so have no clue of the 'big picture' as it were. If no rain falls on the part with the sensor for ages - useless.

One of the best features I saw in the Corsa was the ability to set your own interval for the wipers in intermittent mode. You moved the stick down to wipe once (up in the Juke, seems to be backwards from all the other cars I've driven!) then up once into intermittent mode (down in the Juke) and it used whatever time it took between those 2 actions as the interval for the intermittent wipers. Really clever.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Height adjustable passenger seat ..... and a lit-up ignition keyhole - am I the only one having trouble finding this in the dark?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts