Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Didn't want to add this to my essay above !

I found that there is always a larger amount of fuel thanI would expect when the guage goes to zero... but the last thingI wants is to run out of fuel !

I tend to wait until I've only got one bar left on the guage and then refill, this method hasn't let me down yet !

I also keep in mind how much I actually get in at this point (usually35~38 liters) and so I know from the '1 bar' I've still got 8~10 litres in the tank and so at my average of 44 mpg I can do best part of 80 miles before I would run out (but I've never tested this theory to it's extreme!!!)

I'll shut up now...

·
Registered
443 Posts
Mpg is very much affected by the "Nut behind the steering wheel".
There is a big difference between what I get out of the X trail and what old lead foot manages.
It amazes me how such a small size 5 weighs more than mine .

·
Registered
443 Posts
It's not always good to use the last dregs out of your tank. all the rubbIsh that comes from the dirty fourcourt tanks gets draged into the system .blocking the injection system .and on an oil burner its even worse .

·
Registered
40 Posts
Anyone done any decent miles in a DIG-T yet to give us an idea of what MPG you can get out of one of those??

·
Registered
93 Posts
Not got mine yet but I'd be interested in the turbo's mpg cos my last 2 cars have been diesels !

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
kennyp said:
Not got mine yet but I'd be interested in the turbo's mpg cos my last 2 cars have been diesels !
be prepared to spend some extra cash on fuel then as i doubt it will be as economical as last car possibly more fun though

·
Registered
40 Posts
kennyp said:
Ditto!
I'm aware that, sadly, I'm not going to get as good an MPG out of my Juke Turbo, but will be compensated by it being more fun! However, would be nice to hear how other people are getting on with them - I always find that the "official" mpg figures are on theoptimisticside!!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Gone up to 43.7 according to the car. But I'll have to crosscheck. Although I can't drive any more economically so I don't know why I'm fussing.....

·
Registered
754 Posts
my mpg is about 27! Not surprised as I'm in stop start traffic a lot. Old car with a 1.4 engine gave about 32mpg and I expected a small drop.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
silverjuke said:
my mpg is about 27! Not surprised as I'm in stop start traffic a lot. Old car with a 1.4 engine gave about 32mpg and I expected a small drop.
Hi Silverjuke - Did you still go for the CVT when you changed your order? And if you did how are you finding it? Good i hope..........

·
Registered
754 Posts
12Inchmick said:
silverjuke said:
Hi Silverjuke - Did you still go for the CVT when you changed your order? And if you did how are you finding it? Good i hope..........
Yup, first CVT out of my dealership, allegedly.
CVT is amazingly smooth, you don't even notice there are gear changes going on behind the scenes. Slight strain going up steep hills at speed before it realises to change down a gear, but apart from that the CVT is perfect. I haven't even looked in the instruction manual how to manually change the gears.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts