Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
</font>Did
the AAA’s go flat?<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

</font>

</font>

·
Registered
555 Posts
Well after i went through it my thoughts were - this is going nowhere.Opinions weregettingloud.And was leading to arguments between members.
Good call i say.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
</font>I
was suspecting the same. I was quite enjoying the read; I didn’t find it
offensive or abusive.

·
Registered
21 Posts
at least they should have shown my reply to the comments why i drive juke and not leaf perhaps people got offended from typing emissions and enviroment wrong...or according to someone else, cause im a troll.peace and love

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I hid the post earlier as I doubt the OP and wanted a view from another moderator
clearly wrong thing to do situation now rectified
Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Harry said:
perhaps people got offended from typing emissions and enviroment WRONGLY...or according to someone else, cause im a troll.   peace and love
Maybe we need a "Greatest Grammar Gaffer" and a "Seriously Silly Speller" award

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
the thread in question was hidden form view,pending approval, there is nothing wrong with debate
but if I am honest I doubt the genuineness of the OP. I hid the post to seek an alternative view from another person , as they may view it differently from me as clearly has been demonstrated by the above posts that I am in the wrong. In my mind some things just didnt add up, most notable the fact this is the only thread the op has posted in no conversation elsewhere, plus a few other aspects of OP I felt were suspicious. Clearly I am not the person for this job Now since my abilty to do the moderating job has been questioned I am now no longer prepared to moderate this forum and once the meet is finished on the 29th May I will go back to being a normal user and less active

·
Registered
873 Posts
Ah, trickeries of the forum hiding threads! Sorry deks, didn't mean to offend, but was going on the info I had at the time. Clearly nothing is wrong with your moderating if this had nothing to do with you!

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
You've done loads of things for the forum, Deks, freely and in your own time. This is appreciated across the forum.

If anyone has a problem with the moderating level, or anything else of an 'official' nature, there's Private Messaging for that.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
yar i agree. Deks you have done an awesome job but at the end of the day you cannot please everyone. Plus we assume you are only human so mistakes will be made. Not that you have made any yet. (except the colour of your juke) :D

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I do make mistakes and have made a few on here which is why now I hide posts I am unsure about and give the other mods a chance to view and put their point of view on it for me this helps me understand better aswell. All I have tried to do is make this a fun place for all and weed out suspect members and yes we have had a few and as the forum grows we will no doubt get more

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Maybe you need more mods to help you?
Thought there was only you and fee but if you say there are others i dont think
we know about them.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
meaga-byte said:
Maybe you need more mods to help you?

Thought there was only you and fee but if you say there are others i dont think

we know about them.
no just fee dan I and iamdabe(but he doesnt get on here much these days)
its not the number of mods its just each person sees things differently I might think something is others may not even I got told off for posting a picture deemed inapropriate where as I didnt think so, so thats my point I get it wrong so rather than deleting I hide it an await Fee's view

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Why not take on Joy, Kats or some of the other high ranking members to help you out. At the forum gets bigger and better there will come a time when just 3 of you (to be honest mainly you) are just not enough to keep everything under control.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
meaga-byte said:
Why not take on Joy, Kats or some of the other high ranking members to help you out. At the forum gets bigger and better there will come a time when just 3 of you (to be honest mainly you) are just not enough to keep everything under control.
thats not down to me thats administrators territory

·
Registered
21 Posts
There's a lot going on of harry being the one offending users. Can someone please point out how come im the "bad" guy here? since my latest post where different users and mods asked why i drive or why didnt i go for the leaf, here is the reply which is now hidden (the original thread)1. leaf is not available here in Cyprus2. if i wanted a hatchback, i would have bought the prius (if reason 1 still applies)3. I cannot import it from the UK as cyprus goverment is taxing consumers for purchasing brand new vehicles even if they come from another EU country.my thread started: Juke is a great car and i love thebold looks and how it drivesbut i would love to see it run on batteries. For a small island like cyprus, 160km is more than enough but i said over and over, the range is just a marketing tool. and it will increase over the next years as soon as other companies produce their own electric cars. the rest, was a debate with one user only. But im the "bad" guy and now one of the "suspect members"

1 - 20 of 33 Posts