Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Acenta Premium 1.6 DiG_T

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was trying to add age groups for the various grades for fun but, couldn't figure out how to do it.
Oh well.
Please vote, it will give a good indication as to what is out there and what is still on the production line awaiting delivery... maybe!!
Have fun -

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks JoY. It is pleasing to watch now that I have covered my wrong button pushing mistakes with my earlier poll attempt.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Tekna 1.6 CVT on order, should of been jan but now april/may

·
Registered
166 Posts
I know it will be worth it in the end, i'm only hoping thatas ordering is closed at the moment for cvt orders that it can only move forward, my dealer said it was showing for beg of may but the lady from ncs has said 28th april so its already come forward slightly.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow this is hotting up with the Turbos well out in front. Who'd have thought it.
Come on folks - vote even if you are still awaiting delivery.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm really impressed with the response. Thanks for making this an interesting Poll folks. Still expect a lot more than 31 as of now. There must be more owners/expectant owners than 31 surely?
Think I'll start another for manual versus auto.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow, 33 votes now and there is a definitive pattern emerging. As far as I can tell the majorities all have one thing in common to the group of cars within that grade - CVT.
I may be wrong and it may be a coincidence but, it cheers me up.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Dougal said:
Wow, 33 votes now and there is a definitive pattern emerging. As far as I can tell the majorities all have one thing in common to the group of cars within that grade - CVT.

I may be wrong and it may be a coincidence but, it cheers me up.
I think you're wrong Dougal. Imho I think most have gone for manual. Takes the fun out of driving if you have an automatic.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I agree, as much as I liked test driving the CVT, just couldn't bring myself to buy an Automatic. I enjoy a manual box, maybe when I'm my dad's age I'll go for one

·
Registered
659 Posts
I have to agree that an automatic is for the more mature driver.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts