1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What gender is your car?

Mine is female.
Is that because I am Male?

To go even further, does your car have a name?

·
Registered
575 Posts
Female definitely, though my wife always gives me the cars are boys lecture because of Herbie, General Lee etc etc etc

·
Registered
88 Posts
Mine must be male as it reverses well

·
Registered
120 Posts
I can't say i get that emotionally evolved with a hunkof metal to be honest, no matter how nice...

<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />My last car was only referred toas f'ingpiece of $hit most of the time

·
Registered
81 Posts
Undecided, all my cars have been female but I cant decide whether this one has the dangly bits or not !!!!
I'll let you know
!!!

·
Registered
167 Posts
I thought cars like boats were all women!

but Chris78's wife does have a good point there, maybe cars are all Men? KITT and the Transformers are all blokes

In fact can you think of a female car?

Never named a car before, though my Mum used to call my Rover Huey cos the reg was H???EUE - can't remember the numbers was a long time ago

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
my sat nav speaks with an american accent and of course she is a she just like my cars

·
Registered
81 Posts
JukeSkywalker said:
I thought cars like boats were all women!

but Chris78's wife does have a good point there, maybe cars are all Men? KITT and the Transformers are all blokes

In fact can you think of a female car?

Never named a car before, though my Mum used to call my Rover Huey cos the reg was H???EUE - can't remember the numbers was a long time ago
Do you remember 'Christine' scary !!!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
My car is still in the womb and not due to be born for another 5 (yes) months. We don't like to know the sex until born so haven't had a scan !!!

I have, however, just bought an 11 registration to put on the car which is
AB11FAB</font></font> which I guess could refer to anything. Hopefully I don't need to tell anybody my interpretation of AB FAB.

It would be interesting to hear what others think of this number.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
sussexvet said:
My car is still in the womb and not due to be born for another 5 (yes) months. We don't like to know the sex until born so haven't had a scan !!!

I have, however, just bought an 11 registration to put on the car which is
AB11FAB</font></font> which I guess could refer to anything. Hopefully I don't need to tell anybody my interpretation of AB FAB.

It would be interesting to hear what others think of this number.
Love it.................. no good for me - still hope to take delivery 2010

·
Registered
46 Posts
I paid £399 which includes the £80 transfer fee and VAT. I thought it was a bargain.

The 11 plates were only available from 8:30am on 7th December but there must have been so many people/dealers trying to get onto the site that it kept crashing. It took me well over 2 hours to get through all of the steps until I bought the plate.

If you want one for the JUKE this number was still available this morning also for £399 NJ11UKE</font>

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Love the ab fab one spotted a quasqai witj
A something J something UKE license plate haha

1 - 20 of 25 Posts