Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Diesel

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just for fun, wondered if there were more petrol or diesel Jukes out there!

Even if, like me, youre not lucky enough to have yours yet, what have you ordered?Edited by: sallyspud

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
at present i would say their are far more petrol than Diesels as the latter didnt come on stream until this week.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Petrol N/A.
We generally do short trips so not worth the extra cost .And its flat in Essex so not in need of the Grunt of the K9K !

·
Registered
202 Posts
I have just spent eighteen months with a Note 1.5 Dci and I'm not getting on well with the deisel, the mileage coveredis not worth the extra cost to be honest. I'm looking forward to getting back to petrol in the Juke!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Petrol N/A
It performs well in sport mode - I think the turbo would cost me my licence

·
Registered
659 Posts
I have a diesel. *sings jauntily*
I have a diesel. nah na nee na nah

·
Registered
32 Posts
i've ordered the 1.6 DiG-T and after reading what Juke-of-earl has just posted....I can't wait!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Petrol for me. Like most here I don't do the millage to justify the extra cost. I'm getting mid to high 30's for mpg around town. Edited by: FriendlyWombat

·
Registered
443 Posts
blueisthecolour said:
i've ordered the 1.6 DiG-T and after reading what Juke-of-earl has just posted....I can't wait!! 
No ones brave enough to drive it with the esp off

·
Registered
575 Posts
Now there is a challenge for me in a couple of weeks.............

Petrol all day long. Had 3 diesels, a megane, golf and leon and hate the sluggish pull off and massive turbo lag. Can't wait to get back in a smooth petrol

·
Registered
113 Posts
I have always had diesels, only had one petrol and it was written off, took that as a sign and returned to diesel. I do over 15,000 miles a year so the diesel was the only option anyway.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts