Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, the dealer rang me today - good and bad news.
First the bad: Due to the prevailing weather - my Juke is sitting on a transporter which is unable to get off the site at Sunderland, at this time they are unable to confirm a delivery date.

The good news: Dealer has been advised by Nissan to offer me £250 of FREE Accessories for the delay. I need to call the dealer so that they can be ordered and fitted when Juke arrives. Nice.
So - over to you lot........... What should I get?
I have ordered the 1.6 Tekna CVT in Force Red. So I have all the toys.
Not keen on the chrome mirrors.Not keen on the chrome rings for the front fogs.
What's a boy to do???

I am sure you have some suggestions......................

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
if i was you I would ask for the Urban pack as you are thinking about adding it anyway , just make up the difference. If you dont want to spend the extra just yet as for the voucher so you can think about it

·
Registered
113 Posts
Illuminated Door Sills are lovely and I have just asked John (Holdcrofts) about sports pedals, they add up to about 250.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Least your dealer has the decency to phone you, more than mine does. Well done to you though.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Nice one - I was told the maximum level of compensation NCS can/would authorise is £100 so well done. If I had £250 in my back pocket I would seriously be contemplating ...

boring option
-- snow/winter tyres

interesting option (assuming you haven't already negotiated them in your deal)
-- velour mats with red stitching
-- boot mat
-- leather arm rest
-- sports pedals

Rich.

·
Registered
210 Posts
12inch is that £250 of accessories fitted or £250 to include fitting.
Hope that makes sense

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Fontie said:
12inch is that £250 of accessories fitted or £250 to include fitting.

Hope that makes sense
Good point Fontie I will be sure to ask in the morning, providing I can get there, started snowing here again 20 minutes ago - about an inch so far on top of the 4 we had already..................

·
Registered
210 Posts
Great more friggin snow I doubt niether of us are going to see our cars before the new year, so dissapointing

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
**** if you read the aftersales accessory brochure I am sure the prices quoted include fitting
in case of the Urban pack I remember it saying inc fitting but excludes paint

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
deks36 said:
**** if you read the aftersales accessory brochure I am sure the prices quoted include fitting
in case of the Urban pack I remember it saying inc fitting but excludes paint
Yeah been through the price list, good value these accessories.......... not!!
May get the illuminated door entry guards. Not fussed though. Was thinking of the spare and jack but is it good value when I can probably do what you did?
There is mention on the forum of an interior illumination pack but I can find no mention of it. Same with the leather arm rest.
Oh what to do?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
you should be able to get the prtection pack for less than the boot liner/mudguards
also why dont you ask them if you can have the voucher then see if holdcroft will take it for payment

quids in then

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I found the mood lighting you wanted on page one called ambience lighting, although I have the impression you won't be getting it £349.29 fully fitted........bargain............NOT

Also price on my list for armrest is £85
Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hello....

Your car must be on the same transporter as ours, whichwas suppose to be in Romford on the 14th. Good to see your getting something for your inconvience perhaps I will try myself.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts