Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took a test drive today of a Accenta Sport this morning, impressed me a bit, as did the difference etween the 3 driving modes, did put my foot down in sport mode a lot haha.
Who's buying what then, i don't do enough miles to justify a diesel model to be honest so i thinking about the 1.6 or a 1.6 DiG engine though the price difference is quite a bit to be honest.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
theguru said:
Took a test drive today of a Accenta Sport this morning, impressed me a bit, as did the difference etween the 3 driving modes, did put my foot down in sport mode a lot haha.
Who's buying what then, i don't do enough miles to justify a diesel model to be honest so i thinking about the 1.6 or a 1.6 DiG engine though the price difference is quite a bit to be honest.
the wait is quite a difference aswell I believe

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just been told by Nissan dealers the sport 1.6 in November same as the DiG, expected delivery date, he reckons 8/10 are on time.....

·
Registered
575 Posts
Depends what you are going to use the car for. I've gone for the DIG-T becasue I'm used to powerful cars, but for most the 1.6 standard will be fine. I also do a fair bit of motorway driving and the standard 1.6 feels a touch underpowered. If I was just going to use it for round town, I wouldn't have paid for the DIG-T

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
have you drove the DIG then, our dealer pnly had the normal 1.6 to drive, i see the accleration and top speed is a big difference mind

·
Registered
575 Posts
Sadly not, no demos around. I've driven the 1.6 naturally aspirated and found it a little sluggish

1 - 7 of 7 Posts