Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When we got our Juke we added the "3 years low cost servicing at £250 incl VAT" option into the deal.

Now what I'm wondering is, what I actually get for this deal?

I cannot find any specific details and my salesman is vague, to the point of appearing to make it up as he goes along

I assume I get the 12 month service and the 24 month service, but what about the 36 month one? Would it be included or not?

·
Registered
484 Posts
I stand to be corrected but I think it's 2 services which takes you up to the 3rd year. The idea being that some people hand the car back at the end of the 3 year PCP agreement.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I just assumed it would cover year 3. Why wouldnt it ?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Mez said:
I stand to be corrected but I think it's 2 services which takes you up to the 3rd year. The idea being that some people hand the car back at the end of the 3 year PCP agreement.
Surly then thats a 2 year service deal. If you did give the car back they would have to service it anyway.Edited by: Fontie

·
Registered
484 Posts
As I said,I stand to be corrected and hope it does cover 3 services as I intend to keep the car. When we bought the QQ we bought aservice deal that included 2 services but I can't remember if it was advertised as a 2 or 3 year deal.

·
Registered
60 Posts
The offer is for 3 services which in most cases will mean that your vehicle will have reached the ripe old age of 4 before you have to put your hand in your pocket for a service that assumes that you stay below the mileage threshold of your vehicle

·
Registered
754 Posts
This is the new deal. Wasn't the old deal, for people who ordered before end September, RAC plus 2 years free servicing?
Can't even remember if it was order by end Sept or deliver by end Sept now!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
silverjuke said:
This is the new deal. Wasn't the old deal, for people who ordered before end September, RAC plus 2 years free servicing?
Can't even remember if it was order by end Sept or deliver by end Sept now!
I am talking about the deal that is advertised at the top of this page...

·
Registered
89 Posts
I got the original deal with mine which was 2 years free servicing and 3 years free RAC cover. There is no way I will ever reach the millage threshold for the 1st service so it will be in yearly stages for me.

I remember asking the dealer at the time what it was and i'm sure he muttered something like just paying for parts and labour which made me chuckle. Not sure if that is correct soif someone could clarify that would be great but I will be expecting to pay something, at the veryleast, when I take it in next Sept.

·
Registered
754 Posts
thornton said:
I am talking about the deal that is advertised at the top of this page...
I know, it is actually from Nissan. It has changed since the original launch when it said 2 years servicing free if I recall.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
3 years servicing is a eaxactly waht it says subject to mileage of course
end of year 1 1st service end of year 2 2nd service end of year 3 third service if you plan on changing car at 3 years old or on a pcp and you are returning it the 3 rd service wont benefit you as you will be getting rid of it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts