Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
it looks ok its been about a while I first saw it back in Sept apparently its a photoshop job it doesnt actually exist

·
Registered
127 Posts
The green wheels aren't the problem, it's how low the car sits.

One of the redeeming features of the Juke is being able to see the road ahead, I love it and one of the reasons I made the purchase.

Each to their own, though.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea I realise its a photo shop but it still got me looking at air bag kits :)

I'm not though, I will own at least one car I haven't modified (Maybe)

·
Registered
25 Posts
I hate it. Even if it's a photoshop imho it's horrible, and defeats the point of the Juke being a crossover.

One of the reasons I bought the Juke was because of the ride height of a crossover. You can see further, and it deals with potholes/bumps better than what I had before. If I wanted something low to the ground I would've got a clio renaultsport or DS3 instead.

·
Registered
12 Posts
i dont like it. It seems a waste to buy a cross over and lower it so much

·
Registered
104 Posts
I agree it's to low if you wanted that you buy a normal car, the whole point of the juke is the high ride. Tonyb has you juke arrived yet as i see the date was the 1st mar?

·
Registered
12 Posts
yellmandy said:
I agree it's to low if you wanted that you buy a normal car, the whole point of the juke is the high ride. Tonyb has you juke arrived yet as i see the date was the 1st mar?
no and no update as to when i will begetting a little
off now.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Otaku said:
I hate it. Even if it's a photoshop imho it's horrible, and defeats the point of the Juke being a crossover.

One of the reasons I bought the Juke was because of the ride height of a crossover. You can see further, and it deals with potholes/bumps better than what I had before. If I wanted something low to the ground I would've got a clio renaultsport or DS3 instead.
Funny you should mention this because I actually ordered a Clio Renaultsport before deciding I wanted a Nissan Juke.

Test drove both cars, wasn't a hard decision to make really :)

·
Registered
659 Posts
Bigger, greener, higher, wider wheels and it'd be fine.

·
Registered
605 Posts
wingman said:
Otaku said:

Funny you should mention this because I actually ordered a Clio Renaultsport before deciding I wanted a Nissan Juke.

Test drove both cars, wasn't a hard decision to make really :)
I am tradingin aClio Renaultsport for a Juke!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Yeah - i agree - GROSS indeed..........

I also couldnt agree more about the pothole issue - it wouldnt last 2 minutes up here in GLASGOW

Fee x

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
feefeeglasgow said:
Yeah - i agree - indeed..........

I also couldnt agree more - it wouldnt last 2 minutes up here in GLASGOW

Fee x
I'd be surpirsed in the wheels stayed on it that long up there

Edited by: deks36

1 - 15 of 15 Posts