Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

Last week or so ive been fascinated by this interesting little/big car lol.

I realy want to order one as im looking for a car which offers a high ride height but has a sporty kick. But i think the car looks amazing in all colours. I believe ive narrowed it down to Whie, Red, Grey and Black.

White = for me looks the best, but do i really want a white car
Black = always the safe option and because of the black plastic trims Black paint will give the impresion the car sits slightly lower then it actualy does.
Red = "the juke colour" lol, looks great but i think this will be the common colour
Grey = probs at the bottom of the four, but the only one i seen on the road has been a grey one and its immense.

im a loudish person but dont want a loud coloured car so thinking to go for the black with red interior bits...the only problem with black is it makes the car seem common when its nothing but...

wow im confused.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
any colour is great in the Juke would say that I think you will find theat the white is more common than the red
btw welcome to the forum browse around lots of interesting things to learn about the Juke

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
deks36 said:
any colour is great in the Juke would say that I think you will find theat the white is more common than the red
btw welcome to the forum browse around lots of interesting things to learn about the Juke
wow i didnt know that, thank you for that information. And thanks for the welcome :D.

yeah even if there is a common colour the car still looks fab in all colours. Its strange some cars just look so wrong in some colours but the Juke is a stunner and a head turner in them all.

·
Registered
659 Posts
White is definitely more common here. Why not gunmetal with red interior. Chrome bling? The gunmetal really does look good. I'd put it 2nd to the red.

·
Registered
56 Posts
White is the new red/black, i have white with red interior and it looks fantastic, i also work at the factory so have the luxury of seeing all colours together, (white stands out so much more) it also makes the rear boomerang lights more prominant, it would look even better with black or dark grey alloys. You wont be dissapionted whith white, you will be noticed even more.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hi Pru and welcome - I agree with Lady Juke - its when the sun goes down or there isnt much sun (quite common in this country) the white does come into its own - but Im biased - and in a line of jukes of all colours - the white just jumps out - but whatever colour you get Im sure you will love it as much as we all love our chose ones

·
Registered
133 Posts
the girlfriend has already cancelled her white dig-t and changed to a grey. I personally left it up to her but think it was a good move as white is fashionable now but in 3/4 years time who knows?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you guys...your help is much appreciated :D.

White is stunning, my brother was saying that White is the IN colour...and i definetly agree about white in the dark etc.

Just wondering what colour would show the least amount of scratches over time? those swirly faint scratch marks than can occur from washing etc.

·
Registered
377 Posts
My last car was an Xtrail in silver & it always looked good & shone, you couldnt see any blemishes & it always looked clean even when it was filthy! It still looked the business at nearly 8 years old. Yet hubbys black QQ which is 08 has those horrible swirly marks on them already.
It is a hard choice chosing the colour as youve got it for as long as the car, but you need to be happy with your choice. Just follow your heart & dont think of resale, washing, etc, if non of those were an issue whats your favourite colour? If you name 1 colour thats your choice. If you cant name just 1 colour & youre torn, go & look at the different colours around to help. Best of luck deciding.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sallyspud said:
My last car was an Xtrail in silver & it always looked good & shone, you couldnt see any blemishes & it always looked clean even when it was filthy! It still looked the business at nearly 8 years old. Yet hubbys black QQ which is 08 has those horrible swirly marks on them already.
It is a hard choice chosing the colour as youve got it for as long as the car, but you need to be happy with your choice. Just follow your heart & dont think of resale, washing, etc, if non of those were an issue whats your favourite colour? If you name 1 colour thats your choice. If you cant name just 1 colour & youre torn, go & look at the different colours around to help. Best of luck deciding.
hehe thanks, yea your right.. currently i have a shiney silver car, and i agree you canot see the swirls. My fav colour is red, red cars do look hot.

i beleive it might be between the red and white then, with gun metal grey trying to creap into the final desicion lol.

i can not beleive how much of a 'marmite' car the Juke is, my brother hates it, and some of my mates first looked at it then laughed, but then kept looking then started loving it haha...top design, something the road needs i think.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Hard choice to make, the red will always look a slightly different shade as the light conditions change. Early morning with the dew glistening in the morning sun it has a subdued romantic velvet look. Then as the sun climbs and the dew evaporates it starts to glow with that deep gorgeous "Force Red" that turned our heads when we first saw the adverts for the Juke. As the afternoon passes into evening it transforms again into the luxurious deep burgundy and is still turning heads as the night falls and its final transformation takes it to the Rich Plumb colour that haunts the streets and sends lesser cars scuttling for cover in the shadows.
Or you could buy a White one........................
12inch

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
12Inchmick said:
Hard choice to make, the red will always look a slightly different shade as the light conditions change. Early morning with the dew glistening in the morning sun it has a subdued romantic velvet look. Then as the sun climbs and the dew evaporates it starts to glow with that deep gorgeous "Force Red" that turned our heads when we first saw the adverts for the Juke. As the afternoon passes into evening it transforms again into the luxurious deep burgundy and is still turning heads as the night falls and its final transformation takes it to the Rich Plumb colour that haunts the streets and sends lesser cars scuttling for cover in the shadows.

12inch
I was thinking this is a bit poetic from you,****,describing the subtle colour changes.
Lulled into a false state of security.Wasn't prepared for that last sentance.Classic.

·
Registered
484 Posts
12Inchmick said:

12inch

This is not just Red, this is M&S Red

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Mez said:
12Inchmick said:

12inch

This is not just Red, this is 12"***** Red

·
Registered
46 Posts
White is the best looking colour in the Juke out the by far, They talk about the red in the juke but red looks cheap when you see it out side, red sucks sorry

·
Registered
540 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
We have ordered a white one - it was a joint decision ****, you understand... (Forum joke)

WE think it has the most contrast with the lights and things. So everything stands out more.
Anyways, here is a link to a recent review in case you are thinking of lowering the car. the review gives info about recent mods that have been okayed by Nissan. One including a lowering kit...
http://www.honestjohn.co.uk/carbycar/nissan/juke-2010/
Good luck with your choice/s.
Dougal.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts