• other(haptic blue,gun metallic,machine brown) and 4wd only c

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
already done this but poll works better,sorry if i havent included your colour but only had 5 polls to fit in
also have now listed another poll to cover those colours in other section
Edited by: deks36

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Whoo hoo, Yay for Dan ;)

Btw would be cool to have the official colours, also what's with grouping the other colours or can you only have 5 options?

·
Registered
120 Posts
It would be interesting to see how many people havegone for the Machine brown...although difficult from the poll above.

Incidentally I was looking at other sources to see if I couldpossibly get deliverybefore December and a lease company came backwith aDelivery 1st week of Nov with the correct engine and specbut in Brown....I'd rather sit out the wait!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
iamdabe said:
Whoo hoo, Yay for Dan ;)

Btw would be cool to have the official colours, also what's with grouping the other colours or can you only have 5 options?
ok i will change what i can, only had the option for 5 on poll if that can be upped i would list all the official colours

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Also I see we can vote multiple times *doh* not sure if that's a forum thing of something you can restrict when you create the poll deks!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
updated that its a option i was allowing for those that have purchased more than 1 lol

·
Registered
754 Posts
MrWhiskins said:
Incidentally I was looking at other sources to see if I couldpossibly get deliverybefore December and a lease company came backwith aDelivery 1st week of Nov with the correct engine and specbut in Brown....I'd rather sit out the wait!
I'd be careful, from experience I can say that some people quote anything to get a sale.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
silverjuke said:
Any way you can show who voted for what?
its a basic thing only shows votes cast I have now opened another poll for other colours if thats waht you meant I dont think its possible to see which member voted for what colour though.
hope I answered your question correctly

·
Registered
754 Posts
Yes, thats what I meant.
Thought that it would be easier to find the pictures if I knew who had ordered that colour.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
silverjuke said:
Yes, thats what I meant.
Thought that it would be easier to find the pictures if I knew who had ordered that colour.
i had another thread going were i listed the colours and added in the names so if you look at that you can see who has chosen what
this one just saves me updating it constantly and i just thought i would make use of the new poll feature

·
Registered
113 Posts
I've ordered Black which is due mid December (wont be holding my breath).
I saw a Machine Brown in a car park today and it did look very good. Not normally a fan of brown cars but this one was tempting.

·
Registered
154 Posts
chosen the gun metallic........was seriously considering the brown,just not brave enough to go through with it.
Has anyone gone for brown here?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
apparently not, see other poll. although i believe i have read somewhere here that at least 1 may have

·
Registered
659 Posts
I have my red. I would have liked the same white they offer on the 4WD but didn't want a 4WD.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts