Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Just to let you know that What Car magazine has just added a Red premium DCI to its fleet from the Sept issue, so far they are getting60MPG.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
frenchFries said:
Hi all

Just to let you know that What Car magazine has just added a Red premium DCI to its fleet from the Sept issue, so far they are getting60MPG.
Just to let you know that Thomas the tank engine and friends magazine has added a steam train whistle to the latest issue. So far my son is getting about 60 clips round the ear per day.

·
Registered
912 Posts
JUKEOFYORK said:
frenchFries said:
Hi all

Just to let you know that Thomas the tank engine and friends magazine has added a steam train whistle to the latest issue. So far my son is getting about 60 clips round the ear per day.
Just because he won't let his dad have a blow

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Geoff_Juke said:
JUKEOFYORK said:
frenchFries said:
Hi all

Just because he won't let his dad have a blow
Mrs joy soon put a stop to that once they got married

·
Registered
912 Posts
I was expecting someone to come back with that sort of reply.

·
Registered
326 Posts
JUKEOFYORK said:
frenchFries said:
Hi all

Just to let you know that What Car magazine has just added a Red premium DCI to its fleet from the Sept issue, so far they are getting 60MPG. 
sounds like you have a lot of wind in the family

1 - 10 of 10 Posts