Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just being a bit nosey but as a newbie tothe forum I thought I would askwhat did everyone drive before changing for the Juke?

I have traded in my MINI Cooper convertible for the Juke. Main reasonI swapped was because I LOVE THE JUKEwhich is far bigger, more boot space, cheaper on insurance andtax plus I got a fab deal from the garage whereas the MINI people were complete muppets! Love my MINI but she is just so impractical and I love the Juke more.

·
Registered
35 Posts
my last car was a Land Rover Discovery 3 which I got rid of last year and have been renting for a while now, glad i got my Juke today, not as big but I don't care, thats what hire companies are for...

·
Registered
133 Posts
BMW 330CI was a great car but my needs changed and it was getting old and at 18K I got everything my 38K BMW had and more maybe a little less powerful, but I can't remember the last time I got to use it as I work 3 miles from home now!
Edited by: Benzyl

·
Registered
106 Posts
We traded in an X-Type Jag and a VW Beetle for a Fiat 500 and a Juke... Been an expensive couple of months!!!

Chris

·
Registered
912 Posts
Bog Standard Zafira 1600cc Motability - Too big too slow, so downsizing for the Juke

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Blondie said:
Just being a bit nosey but as a newbie tothe forum I thought I would askwhat did everyone drive before changing for the Juke?

I have traded in my MINI Cooper convertible for the Juke. Main reasonI swapped was because I LOVE THE JUKEwhich is far bigger, more boot space, cheaper on insurance andtax plus I got a fab deal from the garage whereas the MINI people were complete muppets! Love my MINI but she is just so impractical and I love the Juke more.
top speck mazda rx8,[in black],great car,loved petrol,but at your advanced ages,a bit difficult to get out of,not so much as stepping out,more of rolling out,

·
Registered
415 Posts
Mazda 3 Sport, leather,satnav. A great car which we will sadly miss but it was no good in the snow, sliding down hills backwards made the wife demand that the next car will be a 4x4.
The Juke was not on our origional list of cars, but it had style like the Vovo C30 which would have been our 2 wheel drive choice.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Vauxhall Tigra 2 seater hard-top convertable. No end of problems!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts