Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering what the best floor mats are for the Juke (Rubber or Velour) ? I see the original Nissan Velour ones going for around £65 (inc boot mat) and the Rubber for £45.

Which are better in terms of fitting (not moving around whilst driving) and possibly keeping the car clean with two kids in the back (mud, sand etc ...) ?

Your thoughts on this would be gratefully received

inc.</font>

Edited by: incubus

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I had the velour JUKE ones which were supplied with the protection pack and they look fab - fit securely (if a little fiddly to fix)

That said, given the bad weather we had up here - they were totally destroyed by the grit and rock salt used for gritting, they were also filthy

I dont know aesthetically what rubber ones would look like asI didnt have them, but for practicalities sake I would go for rubber ones - easy to clean and wipe - especially with kids!!!

GOod luck

Fee x

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
My velour mats started to get a bit messy so I bought some cheap rubber ones and have just placed them over them until the weather improves and my boys football seasons finish.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Kats said:
Kids, you are actually going to let them in it!!!?Nooo, get velour mats and ban the kids.....
Thumbs up to that!perhaps you could get a bubble for them to sit in! Or get a trailer! Nope Push bike it will keep them fit plus fresh air will do them good

·
Registered
61 Posts
I got the Nissan OEM velour mats £28 from Petch. Third party bootliner off ebay, really sturdy bit of carpet, good fit, £25.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I've got the rubber mats and they are superb.

I've had fabric ones in every car before and they always end up wrecked with all the rain/snow/salt.
The rubber ones will always look as good as new, and there is very little movement underfoot, as they are heavy duty and weigh a ton!
You can also hose them down on the drive when you're doing the car.

in terms of aesthetics, I've got leather seats and they go extremely well.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I'm still a little torn - the rubber ones make sense from a praticality sense (I have carpet ones at the moment and they're pretty much worn through) but it just feels like old people covering their couch in plastic - I want to enjoy the look of a nice new car.

I take it that it's worth going for the official ones then since they seem to be attached in some way?

·
Registered
433 Posts
The Link above by acrorat is from our ebay shop , many thanks .
However as i like to look after forum members when ever possible , you will get these at the special members price of just £39.99 plus £7.99 carriage so saving an extra £5.00
Every Little Helps

JOhn

·
Registered
247 Posts
2005holdcroft said:
The Link above by acrorat is from our ebay shop , many thanks . However as i like to look after  forum members when ever possible , you  will get these at the special members price  of just £39.99 plus £7.99 carriage so saving an extra £5.00  Every Little HelpsJOhn
That’s a great discount, John… while we’re trying to milk you for the best deal possible – are you still only charging delivery once per order? I’m looking into getting some mats and an arm rest but the arm rests seem to have gone up in price some, and had the postage included in the total.

And thanks for taking care of us!

·
Registered
29 Posts
i have opted for the rubber mats they are very good quaility,heavy material,very easy to clean and will last longer they have the word JUKE printed down the side of them look really good

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
JUKEOFYORK said:
Awwww Kats and Rocks. Kids aren't bad......after all, you used to go to school with hundreds of them!!
Yes - but they are so old and decrepit that they cant remember that far back!!!!!

Fee xEdited by: feefeeglasgow

1 - 20 of 39 Posts