Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
isn't it great, been watching news channel since 7 o'clock this morning, think its absolutely wonderful that the miners in Chile are finally being rescued, what a wonderful site watching them coming out.
Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
575 Posts
Certainly makes a change to have some good news. Simon Hughes was on the radio this morning talking about the tuition fees debacle and commented on the chilean miners on the basis that it was unusual to have good news in troubled times

·
Registered
329 Posts
OK, at the risk of total unforgiving abuse..........

Im fed up of watching it. It was on all morning and stopped me seeing any other news in detail.

OK, Im glad theyre out, but come on, how much more can the TV milk it. The commentry had NOTHING new to say after the first 2 or 3 were out .......BORING....

There are MILLIONS in the world in a far worse predicament with no bright future on the horizon.

(cue abuse)

Andy

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i agree the tv coverage is probably over the top but still doesnt detract from the huge efforts normal people have put in to get 33 people out from 700 metres down in a tomb
other people in worse predicament yes probably but these 33 didnt ask to be trapped alive
everyone is entitled to their own opinion
i'm just so pleased to see a good news story and watch some people that are really grateful for the gift of life and thankful to everyone that helped them

·
Registered
9 Posts
Fantastic to see these miners getting rescued. Like many others have said...great to get a bit of good news for a change!

·
Registered
272 Posts
i justwant my juke. simmo.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
simmo said:
i justwant my juke. simmo.
don't we all but that was the theme for this thread

ongrats to all thos miners now free at least with all they can now do they won't have to go back down a dodgy mine

1 - 8 of 8 Posts