Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, Saturday finally came around and I we set off at the crack of dawn to pick up the Juke from Knaresborough, nearly 200 miles each way.
Went up in the PT Cruiser and traded it in.

That moment when you see your new Juke sitting on the forecourt is priceless. There she sat, in blade silver, looking more like grey under the overcast sky. After a few seconds of panic as to was it the right colour, I savoured the moment...what a car!

The car is perfect and the drive home exceeded my expectations. What fun to drive.......wouldn't change a thing (apart from having it resprayed red of course
)

Woke up on Sunday a little weary (well totally shot in fact), but quickly decided I had to do the 180 mile round trip to Gayden. And was it worth it?....it certainly was.

I met a super group of fellow Juke owners and had a great time.
Just off now to put my new owners club goodies, I bought from Deks, on on the car and then off for another drive

·
Registered
796 Posts
lol, this made me howl with laughter as I could imagine the feelings. I did this with 2 Renault Meganes, the Qashqai, and with my Smart Roadser Coupe, and Im looking forward to 22nd to 28th JUly when I get my Tekna cvt.

Also what made me grin was the writting style. Very descriptive, almost reminded me of "The Darling Buds Of May" :)

Hopefully I will meet some of you guys when I come over.

The mighty engine of the Juke Tekna cvt roared as it transferred all of its 190ps to the wheels, thrusting it effortlessly forwards. (OMG, its catching) lol.

·
Registered
16 Posts
The morning mist hung in the air with the early rays of sunshine gently forcing their way through to shine on the gleaming Jukes' paintwork. Overnight dew ran down the body panels and kissed the ground. In the quiet of the early day the door was opened, the owner got in and the door closed with a thud. The engine fired into life - it was going to be another good day!

Oh no - you have got me at it now.

·
Registered
796 Posts
The engine purred like a contented Black Panther, but all the time looking to stalk its prey and ready to show its fangs.

The Juke rolled down the hill to the junction of the private and main road and turened left, increasing power gradually until the engine was warm enough to unleash seven reigns of terror on any unsuspecting wannabe. It was not long before the first target was in sensor range. The Juke was then placed in Sport mode and plotted an intercept course.

(You got me at it too)!!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
zeeeee. and coupe,stop it now,any thing i post now will only get me in to bother with fee,

·
Registered
796 Posts
The sky was angry and grey, the wind was lashing the trees sending the odd branch crashing to the ground and leaves flying like a swarm of fleeing butterflies.

The Juke felt sure footed as it negitiated fallen branches and dodged debris. The All Wheel Drive Vectoring System made minced meat of the tight turns, thus leaving the rest of the traffic behind.

Nothing could match the agility of the Juke. It was like Spiderman cruising the city.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Deks is your man, he is setting the date. He takes bribes in the form of jelly babies I believe
Edited by: Kats

·
Registered
796 Posts
A case of German beer or some sausage????

Oh Kats, If you want some German chocolate and there is a potential of doing a meet whilst Im over, just say. Milka Chocolate is to die for.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts