Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all - new today!
In May last year my wife went into our Nisaan Performance centre and ordered a 370Z 40th Anniversary edition. Now as all you Nisaan fans know this was a limited edition of 370 cars for the whole of Europe, being either Black, Quartz, Manual, Automatic, Left or Right hand drive, so no large field full of stock. A few extras were added and before she left the showroom she was given a delivery date of early July.
I car arrived on the exact day as promised - no problems - no issues - no delays.
At the beginning of March this year I went to our Nissan dealer to order a Juke 1.6 DIG-T 4WD CVT. Little did I realise what drama was to unfold. After much sucking through teeth a guessimate delivery was given of around September. Then the earthquake struck.
I really would like one of these as they are so different, if Nissan can get a limited edition out in good time how come a full production vehicle can have such a long delivery time?, even before the tragic earthquake. I am rapidly losing the will to live. Keep your pics coming, its the nearest I get to one.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hi and welcome. Stick with it some people get lucky with earier deliveries than expected. The wait will be worth it

Red Tekna

·
Registered
452 Posts
Zeeeee said:
Hi all - new today!
In May last year my wife went into our Nisaan Performance centre and ordered a 370Z 40th Anniversary edition. Now as all you Nisaan fans know this was a limited edition of 370 cars for the whole of Europe, being either Black, Quartz, Manual, Automatic, Left or Right hand drive, so no large field full of stock. A few extras were added and before she left the showroom she was given a delivery date of early July.
I car arrived on the exact day as promised - no problems - no issues - no delays.
At the beginning of March this year I went to our Nissan dealer to order a Juke 1.6 DIG-T 4WD CVT. Little did I realise what drama was to unfold. After much sucking through teeth a guessimate delivery was given of around September. Then the earthquake struck.
I really would like one of these as they are so different, if Nissan can get a limited edition out in good time how come a full production vehicle can have such a long delivery time?, even before the tragic earthquake. I am rapidly losing the will to live. Keep your pics coming, its the nearest I get to one.
I got the exact same one on order, twitch, twitch, ordered October last year, cough, twitch, twitch, MAY be coming mid-May this year, twitch, twitch, where are those **** tablets, twitch, twitch!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Keep taking the tablets, crack back the coffee and dream....at least we are joinging a rare breed of drivers.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Zeee...

Welcome to you and welcome to the house of fun!!!!

The long dates were originaly given due to a chronic shortage of CVT gearboxes, UK orders were put back, we fell to fulfil foreign CVT orders and things have taken a turn for the worse recently.

I hope you do get your car in September but "WHO KNOWS?" - This is Nissans mantra -

Alll the very best

i am sure the forum will keep you occupied while you wait

Fee x

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Fee,

ex owner, how come?

Think I will buy an iPad2 instead - oh no, they are on back order as well now!

·
Registered
489 Posts
@ Zeeeee - Hi and welcome to the forum
I test drove your exact spec, but didn't want to to wait so opted for manual with premium pack..it's a company car so I can change again in 2 years i'll definitely go all out then!

·
Registered
27 Posts
hi zeeee........

·
Registered
415 Posts
Our 4wd was ordered 26th January, my how those two months have flown, hope the remaining five or six pass os smoothly. There is not another car apart from a Volvo C30 that we realy like.
Our High Spec Mazda 3 Sport (55 Reg) will suite us fine until the Juke arrives. The personal Plates are on retention till then.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi all. We ordered our CVT 4wd in Jan this year, we were told delivery was March, then April, then July then September due to the earth quake! We lost the will to live! So I called another dealer and he had 7 CVT 4wd ex demonstrators ready to go in May 11. We whizzed through and bought one, only thing it wasn't the colour we wanted. We wanted Force Red but got The Brown which I have to say we were impressed with, we also got CVT 4wd as thats really what we wanted. As i said when we arrived at the dealer there were 7 Jukes available when we lef an hour latert there was 1 left! So we take delivery on 25/5....Yipee cant wait x

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Fantastic News and I am really pleased for you

Please post pics of the machine brown as i am dying to see REAL pic of that colour

Happy days!!!!

Fee x

1 - 17 of 17 Posts