Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been to Birmingham for the week end and the juke drove like a dream we were driving in snow 8inchesdeep and it was -12c and my 1.5dci tekna never missed a beat.We did 400 miles round
trip and the juke was just great. any one who is still waiting for ther juke it will be worth it.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Are you an advanced driver???? - Cant say I find the JUKE That impressive in the snow ....

Glad you are happy with it though. how are you finding the diesel fuel consumption

Fee x

·
Registered
309 Posts
I thought it was excellent in the snow...totally agree with you John...make sure you turn of the ESP (if you have it).

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I will have to try to remeber to turn the ESP off and let you all know how I get on then....

Will have plenty more snow to experiment in!!!!

Fee x

·
Registered
144 Posts
Thanks John - its these little comments that helpall the 'Juke owners in waiting' keep a smile on our faces - glad the 1.5 dciis doingso well for you

·
Registered
206 Posts
So esp off in the snow?
What is esp for then as i was under the impression it was there to prevent skidding?

·
Registered
105 Posts
With the ESP Off the car will not cut engine power so the wheels will spin more freely which helps builds up a bit more wedge of snow which will give you more traction, with ESP on the car will not let the wheels spin so you lose traction....if that makes sense...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts