Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got myact together today and order 1.5dci Tekna in White with Red interior. Many thanks to Mark at Barnard and Brough. Delivery date late March/early April. How many sleeps is that?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Well done, Great choice of colour and trim (biased I know) dont forget to vote in the red v whites -

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
flynn said:
Got myact together today and order 1.5dci Tekna in White with Red interior. Many thanks to Mark at Barnard and Brough. Delivery date late March/early April. How many sleeps is that?
Flynn,thats not so much a sleep as a hibernation.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
FLynn - WOOHOO!!!! - Good on you - Well done and not too long a wait !!! - You will enjoy it HONEST!!!!!

Kats

Theres a thread called RED or WHITE - theres a poll there where you can vote-
I am pants at all things technical so cant put link in

Fee x

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ha ha thanksDuke oif YorkI am prepared to wait - just as well maybe? Voted the other day Ozma dont dislike any of the colours but white really hits the spot! Happy days

·
Registered
277 Posts
flynn said:
Good luck ....... my sleeps is now over 5 months ....... still morefor me
.... but hopefully not too long now.

·
Registered
93 Posts
hi lorrfal. Any news when is going to be your delivery? Is it still mid january? I went to the showroom but I think the are doing somerefurbishing. Thanks

·
Registered
277 Posts
Hi Max .... well I did call to ask, and now they told me mid Feb, I did some whining as their last email stated "ETA mid January". Then they told me it's because I changed colour, but I think it's an excuse, as I hada black and a redordered under my name. Red one was built on week 49 and theblack on week 50.
So I do find it a bit strange that just with a week difference, the red is coming now and for the black I have to wait till Feb.

·
Registered
93 Posts
hi lorrfal. Today I went to the showroom, and saw new jukes which have arrived. I just went to see if the stock of january arrived. And there they were.Beautiful. So I thought that ok by next month mine will arrive. hopefully! As i was there my mobile rang and a guy wanted to buy my car. We met at the dealers and sold it. So now I'm without a car for a month, although i own a van, but usually my wife use it. So now the coundown beging. Tick tok, tick toc!!!!!

·
Registered
277 Posts
you didn't happen to see an Acenta Sport ......black one, with red interior?

It's got, front styling plate, sport pedals, chrome fog lamp rings, illuminated entry guards ............. etc etc etc ? ........... because if so, IT'S MINE! IT'S MINE!

Just kidding maxuereb!! .......... I just wanted to start blabbing about it this morning
..................... Oh well, some more nights to sleep
then!!Edited by: lorrfal

·
Registered
93 Posts
Well I saw a black one. But it had a leather seats, so it had to be a tekna. There were also
a red one and a white one.

·
Registered
277 Posts
maxuereb said:
Well I saw a black one. But it had a leather seats, so it had to be a tekna. There were also
a red one and a white one.
Yes Max .......... That's the Tekna, it came in with the first lot last October, and was used on the programm PaqPaq.

They had told me its not for sale at the time...... maybe they are just keeping it to use as a bait to lure potential Jukers!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts