Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, dont know about you but driving in and out of work this week so far has been fun (picked my baby up on 24th Sept). On coming traffic in town is slowing down, passengers and drivers heads are swivelling round to look at us and on Monday the group of lads on the zebra crossing stopped in the middle of it, turned to stare at the car whilst saying "what the ****'s that?" I didn't ask whether it was being said as a compliment but it made me laugh. Wait till they see it in the dark!! My Juke was the first out of the local dealership so yet to see another one running around

·
Registered
89 Posts
I dont seem to turn as many heads as some others here but then i'm to busy looking at my star rating to notice lol.

I've still not seen one on the road except for mine (and that was using a shop window) so it still feels special.Especially in rush hour traffic.

But it absolutely threw it down today. I mean proper northern rain.
So I had the fogs on too. Now THAT caused loads of head turning.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Same here today, it chucked it down. 4 12ish year old kids went pass it outside my house & got so excited to see a 'Juke'!
Thet said it was 'Awesome' & 'Totally Cool' & told me that his dad had a Cube!
Just made me laugh

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its really strange the stares you get at the moment. Off to seaside today so she gets a good run out. Be good to see another one on the road, should be easy as bound to see the drivers grin miles away!

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Well I was being lazy today and asked the misses to run me into work (usually I cycle the 16 mile round trip), so we're sat in traffic and a kid on a bike rides past, so interested in or Juke that he nearly cycled straight into a lamp post :eek:

On the way home we had a guy in a fiesta over take and slow down on the dual carriage way, then at a set of lights had a thumbs up from a golf driver... very bizarre! Sure it'll wear off once there's more on the road! :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
At our local Tesco Friday, and as we got near the car saw a woman peering thru drivers window in the car park... Made myself and the wife quite proud!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi
Just collected my Juke1.6 Acenta CVT (Premium) in Black, its beautiful. Only had to drive 6 miles home can't wait to go out tomorrow and watch for the heads to turn

Happy driving to all

·
Registered
272 Posts
still have not seen one,done well over 1000 miles in the last week around the country.spoz they will be everywhere when oursarrives simmo.

·
Registered
39 Posts
My sentoments exactly Simmo... My Fdaughter is so giving me greif that she wants ours to be the first in out local area.. So Much so she was genuinely gutted when we saw the balck demo from out local dealers until she realised it was the demo from the dealers then it was all good...

·
Registered
659 Posts
I've seen one in the metal but it was a dealership vehicle. The OH has seen one parked by the CIS Tower in Manchester. That's it.

·
Registered
71 Posts
jayannlay said:
I've seen one in the metal but it was a dealership vehicle. The OH has seen one parked by the CIS Tower in Manchester. That's it.
The car Outside CIS tower is mine I have posted a picture of it on here, more pic's to follow

·
Registered
272 Posts
congrats fee ,were are your pics ? simmo.

·
Registered
272 Posts
sorry read it wrong.
simmo.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts