Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i did it went back to Nissan Durham today and placed an order for the Nissan Juke 1.6AccentaPremier Pack in Haptic Blue ( was going to get it in white but changed my mind at the last minute ) and been told to expect delivery 1st week in December, thats fine by me have a car on lease till the last week in November and Nissan said if push came to shove they would lend me a car no worries.
Went for the normal engine in the end as i really should'nt need the extra speed, just want something small, chunky and decent mpg, don't need another speed rocket.
Ordered the arm rest and mud flaps as extras and got a £200 discount with free mats and fuel thrown in, nothing massive but hey its better than nothing.

·
Registered
69 Posts
the mudflaps interest me my dealers said that I would be wasting my money on mudflaps I was amazed still thinking of having them fitted as I picked up Juke last Friday I saw a picture of them fitted to Jukeon Ebay on Holdcroft stores it looked OK and didnt distract from the profile of the car so may go ahead

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
theguru said:
Well i did it went back to Nissan Durham today and placed an order for the Nissan Juke 1.6AccentaPremier Pack in Haptic Blue ( was going to get it in white but changed my mind at the last minute ) and been told to expect delivery 1st week in December, thats fine by me have a car on lease till the last week in November and Nissan said if push came to shove they would lend me a car no worries.
Went for the normal engine in the end as i really should'nt need the extra speed, just want something small, chunky and decent mpg, don't need another speed rocket.
Ordered the arm rest and mud flaps as extras and got a £200 discount with free mats and fuel thrown in, nothing massive but hey its better than nothing.
That's it! I'm going to Durham for my next Nissan (or stoke!? :D). That's a pretty good deal there 'theguru' and a helpful dealer offering to lend you a car for a week, who'd of thought! beats the pants off of dealers down here. Congrats and here's hoping the wait goes quick for you!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Dabe, we are in the South mate....we have to pay extra for everything!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts