Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just a quick note to see if any1 else has noticed this.when im in eco mode i get 28.3 mpg around town if im being careful but if i go into normal mode i get 29.9 mpg,weird

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Yep can even go better in sport. I put it down to over revving in Eco to get going, in sport it is just a light touch.
K

·
Registered
277 Posts
sc0g said:
just a quick note to see if any1 else has noticed this.when im in eco mode i get 28.3 mpg around town if im being careful but if i go into normal mode i get 29.9 mpg,weird
Yep ... noticed that too, but I never thought of mentioning it, bec. I thought it was my mistake.....but yes I do seem to be getting better mpg in Normal then ECO mode. Have not tested Sport yet

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi,
I have noticed that as well, but kinda thought it doesn't make any sense so i refrained from mentioning it here. It seems that on a highway let's say if going around 130 km/h which is the speed limit here in slovenia, the best mode to drive in would either be normal or sport mode according to the mpg. Whilst city driving although i prefer driving in sport mode when in the city, I believe that mpg is better when in eco mode. So i'm a little bit puzzled.

·
Registered
32 Posts
hi!I tried both eco and sport modeand i do get better mpg with eco, but only if the driving is also 'eco' (slow acceleration),. but if you want the same acceleration as in sport mode i think the engine in eco mode struggels to hard and thats why the mpg is lower. simon

1 - 5 of 5 Posts