Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

Weird Dealer phone call

4K views 33 replies 12 participants last post by  .... 
#1 ·
I had a phone call out of the blue last Wednesday from my dealer. It was just to let me know they haven't forgotten about me and wanted to update me on delivery schedules.But he said the Nissan system was down, so he would call me back later when it was back up. Guess what............nothing.Now either the system has broken (I doubt) or he has forgotten to come back (very likely) or (most likely) too afraid to tell me it won't be delivered next month.

#17 ·
feefeeglasgow said:
Right - without sounding like the WICKED WITCH of the NORTH

Please pack all this double entrendre in... Its not nice - if I wanted to chuckle about peoples bits and bobs - there are sites for that...

TUT TUT - says she wagging her finger in a disapproving way!!!!

Fee
Ok, Mum,but before we do.Can you look in your favourites and post the links up for those sites.

#18 ·
Just to drag this back slightly on topic
, my Dealer is proving to be the opposite - promised phone calls regarding a test drive have not materialised. I shall be visiting them tomorrow and if he's not sorted it them I shall explain to him most politely exactly where he can try and fit his Juke, reminding him that there a minimum of 4 other dealers within easy commuting distance of me

#19 ·
feefeeglasgow said:
Right - without sounding like the WICKED WITCH of the NORTH

Please pack all this double entrendre in... Its not nice - if I wanted to chuckle about peoples bits and bobs - there are sites for that...

TUT TUT - says she wagging her finger in a disapproving way!!!!

Fee
Point Taken

12inch

#20 ·
theforestdweller said:
Just to drag this back slightly on topic
, my Dealer is proving to be the opposite - promised phone calls regarding a test drive have not materialised. I shall be visiting them tomorrow and if he's not sorted it them I shall explain to him most politely exactly where he can try and fit his Juke, reminding him that there a minimum of 4 other dealers within easy commuting distance of me

The way I look at it is - if theres other dealers out there go to them too - its a free world.... and competition keep dealers keen

Fee x

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.